What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Awwww... Its cute, congrats.. Dont lose it in the dresser drawer since it will blend right in with the bright, sparkly, bedazzled panties surrounding it.

hahaha.. just kidding. :D

.or am I :cool::wtf:;)

Lol

Guess I earned that. Very few 380s feel even somewhat comfortable to me & he owed me some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully you dont have any problems with yours. I had a guy in my class years ago and his stove piped about every other round. Probably just a defect but it was concerning at the time.

Probably limp wristing. My uncle had that problem with his in one of my CCW classes. I corrected it and mocked him for it. I think the walther's are prone to it due to being a straight blow back.

• 3 weeks later...

Went groundhog hunting first time this year after getting in some face time with the owner/farmer of the fields I hunt, near Fremont. Cool, cloudy day yesterday, Thursday, but they were out, I only saw two and I got one, a small one, surprised him by one of the out buildings. .223 goes right through them at ranges of around 25yds. I had my ccw pistol with me but it was in my pocket, trying to employ the bipod and set the rifle down would have been too much movement and would have scared him. My rig is a Savage left hand stainless Model 110 in .223 with a composite stock, harris bipod, Leupold vari-X- 3-9pwr scope,shooting a 55gr. Sierra blitzking ballistic tip bullet. My longest successful shot was a paced and lased 328 yds a few years back, nothing fancy for many but not bad for NE Ohio, and a good day for me was 14 hogs out of a field roughly 1/4 mile square, also a few years back. I hunt weekdays only from around May 1st to just before deer gun season. With permission I shoot all nocturnal nuisance mammals out during the day as most likely somethings wrong with them to be out. Lately the ODNR has been reporting rabies, mostly raccoons and mostly eastern Ohio though. I hope to get more field time this year.    

And I was just looking at the Beretta A400.

A friend of mine has several shotguns including some very nice doubles. When we hit the game fields though, it's his A400 that does the work. I only have ever had one auto-loading shotgun and have never shot it.... Ithaca 10 Gauge.

Brian, Howard, MJ and I did a class with S.T.A.R.T. training outta Steubenville, on Saturday. I highly recommend everyone sign up for one. Check out the absolute BS blog for recap.

I have also picked up a G19. The med beavertail backstrap seems to make me shoot a glock centerlined for the first time ever.

Working on a couple complex holsters for me belt, hoping to finish the last of the sanding up today.  

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5
  • Upvote 1

As Adam said we all went to class down south together and I have to say that of all the classes I have taken it was the best one hands down.

here is the link to my write up....

http://absolutebsblog.com/2013/06/24/s-t-a-r-t-basic-urban-tactical-pistol-shooting-course/

2 range trips, 2 classes all in two weeks with my new G19 and then I couldn't resist taking it under the knife. 

Shaved the finger grooves, flared the magwell a tad, cut the hole to rip the mag, under cut the trigger guard then stippled it. 

9189572316_70faabf1d3.jpg

G19 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr

2 range trips, 2 classes all in two weeks with my new G19 and then I couldn't resist taking it under the knife.

Shaved the finger grooves, flared the magwell a tad, cut the hole to rip the mag, under cut the trigger guard then stippled it.

9186746139_17090dbef1.jpg

9189576976_71e7924ec6.jpg

9189572316_70faabf1d3.jpg

Gettin serphisticated Martha. Nice

• Casper unpinned this topic