What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I've no doubt that he is and no doubt I would learn something from him. But I'm just not interested in old school and honestly this is the first I've ever even heard of him. I'm interested in the Haley class because its modern and he is a guy that has proven to be top notch in several engagements overseas he is one of the guys you know has been there done that and teaching from experience. The stories he can share and first hand experience he has to build on I don't think one could get at a Hackthorn class. Just my 2 cents though.

Well I broke my carry cherry. After waiting over two months to get my ccw I was finally able to carry my glock 17 in my handmade holster last night. I will say I am quite happy with my holster it was super comfy and it just felt right to have a gun at my side.

• Upvote 1

I've no doubt that he is and no doubt I would learn something from him. But I'm just not interested in old school and honestly this is the first I've ever even heard of him. I'm interested in the Haley class because its modern and he is a guy that has proven to be top notch in several engagements overseas he is one of the guys you know has been there done that and teaching from experience. The stories he can share and first hand experience he has to build on I don't think one could get at a Hackthorn class. Just my 2 cents though.

Not to be argumentative, but he more than meets your requirements. He's been one of the top names in firearms training for a good 35+ years. I'm actually surprised that you've never heard of him.

In terms of having BTDT,

Ken was Vietnam era SF. Co-Founded IPSC & IDPA. He was one of part of the original cadre of instructors at Gunsite under Jeff Cooper (you've heard of him, right?). Still an active LE SWAT officer. He's been contracted to instruct for Delta, various SF groups, German Anti-Terror Units, etc.. I'd venture to guess he's probably taught more US spec ops forces than any other single trainer out there (excepting guys like Vickers or Lamb that were trainers in high speed units).

Not to be argumentative, but he more than meets your requirements. He's been one of the top names in firearms training for a good 35+ years. I'm actually surprised that you've never heard of him.

In terms of having BTDT,

Ken was Vietnam era SF. Co-Founded IPSC & IDPA. He was one of part of the original cadre of instructors at Gunsite under Jeff Cooper (you've heard of him, right?). Still an active LE SWAT officer. He's been contracted to instruct for Delta, various SF groups, German Anti-Terror Units, etc.. I'd venture to guess he's probably taught more US spec ops forces than any other single trainer out there (excepting guys like Vickers or Lamb that were trainers in high speed units).

Christ, I reread that and that post sure sounds like a fanboy. My intent was to educate that there is more to training out there than then latest thing you've heard of on facebook.

Lol, I know what you ment. I've just wanted to do a Haley class for a while now. One of his home classes in CO then take the rest of the week to check out the area as I've never been there.

He's on my list as well. As is another class with Ken, Vickers, Lamb, Gunsite, TDI, etc...

Good description Walther.

To top it off he has moved to like WY or something and doesn't come back to the east coast much. Yet alone to New Philly.

Actually, I think the bigger thing is he'll probably retire soon. He's been threatening it at least since the last class I took from him 7 years ago.

Hmm. Maybe I'll change my plans and do this class after all.

Just arrived!

[ATTACH]3491[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww... Its cute, congrats.. Dont lose it in the dresser drawer since it will blend right in with the bright, sparkly, bedazzled panties surrounding it.

hahaha.. just kidding. :D

.or am I :cool::wtf:;)

• Upvote 1

• Casper unpinned this topic