What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I have been practicing with it already but Im not likely to carry it other than at the range and mowing my lawn. I tipped it forward a little so its not a straight up draw. actually feels very natural to me.

My finger is above the trigger guard when I clear the holster. even if it was over the trigger my finger reaches to the front of the trigger guard so its a non issue.

I wasn't trying to be negative. I have and use that same holster. I even took the VSM class with it, no issues. You just have to train with it.

Good deal. I'm just not a fan of them. Mine has to be put in an drawn just right or the locking mech. doesn't preform properly. I've went to yank the gun out a few times on the range while doing moving drills and had to piss with it to get it to draw.

See... training issues ;)

yes

and yes

Ok, well, in that case, on my first 10 or so tries of drawing quickly, I messed up more than once and managed to not draw the [air] gun on my first attempt, fumbled around then got it free. Needless to say, my attacker (howie) totally got at me before I was able to fend him off :D. So... yah, I agree, practice with that holster is good.

Ok, well, in that case, on my first 10 or so tries of drawing quickly, I messed up more than once and managed to not draw the [air] gun on my first attempt, fumbled around then got it free. Needless to say, my attacker (howie) totally got at me before I was able to fend him off :D. So... yah, I agree, practice with that holster is good.

:takeit:

Put 200 rounds down the new CZ75d PCR. It's a very well-done compact in the G19 size range. Phenomenal shooter. I may have found my Sig 239 EDC replacement. 14 rounds compared to 8. Waiting on the Crossbreed and I'll be GTG.

Ran about 100 rounds through my new shield, and 100 through my XDsc today @ LEPD.

Was pretty good while I was there by myself, I get nervous shooting next to folks I don't know.

It's a pretty nice place if you haven't been to visit yet.

I went to Point Blank last night with some friends and took out some aggression on paper targets. Really wasn't anyone hardly there. They have a TON of semi-auto rifles with SCARs and others.

They also have a Barrett .50 cal rifle for $12,000 :wtf:

• Casper unpinned this topic