What i did in guns.

kawi kid

What 22 mag are you shooting? I've had mine zeroed in at 100 yards but haven't gotten the chance to gauge it any further.

Marlin 925M, Fiocchi 40 Gr JHP 1910FPS. I should point out I'm shooting down hill. You always aim lower down or uphill but I don't and I don't have one of those fancy range finders to calculate the true ballistic range. At 100yards it's 4" high.

I don't think killing something is a good idea past 150 with it.

Found this on some site.

Here is a sight-in chart for the .22 WMR 40 gr. at 1900 fps MV

+0" - 25 yds

+1" - 50 yds

+0" - 100 yds

-6" - 150 yds

-20" - 200 yds

So long that if you have not already ordered you won't see one.

1-2 years if you are lucky. Less if people start canceling orders

They will be banned/neutered long before then. 10 rounds, fixed mags, no pistol grips, every component must be stored in an individual safe and they will be required to shoot daisy petals instead of bullets.

They will be banned/neutered long before then. 10 rounds, fixed mags, no pistol grips, every component must be stored in an individual safe and they will be required to shoot daisy petals instead of bullets.

per their site, they werent selling lowers anymore, but if you purchased a full rifle, if a ban were to go into effect, they would mail you the lower, and build the rest, and send it to you at a later date...

I really wish you would stop spearheading the moar fear movement.

You have no solid facts to base this on, and it will not happen.

Please stop the armchair lawyer thing, Please.

All due respect and shit.

per their site, they werent selling lowers anymore, but if you purchased a full rifle, if a ban were to go into effect, they would mail you the lower, and build the rest, and send it to you at a later date...

This is because no matter who you order the rifle from, the hold up is bolt carriers. Nobody has them and all makers get them from the same place. Lowers are shipping, uppers are mostly availible for the right price. LPKs and BCGs however are scarce.

Marlin 925M, Fiocchi 40 Gr JHP 1910FPS. I should point out I'm shooting down hill. You always aim lower down or uphill but I don't and I don't have one of those fancy range finders to calculate the true ballistic range. At 100yards it's 4" high.

I don't think killing something is a good idea past 150 with it.

Found this on some site.

Here is a sight-in chart for the .22 WMR 40 gr. at 1900 fps MV

+0" - 25 yds

+1" - 50 yds

+0" - 100 yds

-6" - 150 yds

-20" - 200 yds

Nice! Thanks very much, and I have the same gun. I love it! And I wouldn't really attempt to kill anything with it past 100 with it. I mostly use it for target shooting but from time to time its been used for bird control out where I used to live.

This is because no matter who you order the rifle from, the hold up is bolt carriers. Nobody has them and all makers get them from the same place. Lowers are shipping, uppers are mostly availible for the right price. LPKs and BCGs however are scarce.

get me some drawings on bolt carriers and whatever's included in the lower parts kits, and if there is enough money in it, i'll interrupt my production on my swiss. prepare your anus.

Good to know. I thought it mainly pertained to, if Ms. Feinstein made the AR15 magically appear on her 120 gun ban list, you would be able to get the part that is actually the only registered piece on the weapon. The parts to follow really would have no critical time limit to be received. The lower would be the only really time sensitive piece.

get me some drawings on bolt carriers and whatever's included in the lower parts kits, and if there is enough money in it, i'll interrupt my production on my swiss. prepare your anus.

All the spec drawings are readily availible. If you have the capability there to make a complete BCG and LPK you will laugh your way to the bank.

I asked GAP if they would do this a month ago, and they said no. :(

found the drawings. now i just need to find a company that will give me a PO for 1000+ of these, that would be fantastic.

With a guarantee of MilSpec tolerance and production date, that would not be difficult.

Between here and Arfcom you could probably sell pretty close to that. Then contact smaller companies that are last on the supply list to the big makers and your 1000 is easily filled.

If you can produce the parts, that comp package will be pocket change to you.

ha i won't go into particulars or other parts i've made, but yes, i can make the parts.

i do know a mfg sales rep, so i'm going to get in touch with him. he knows several large manufacturers and the forging company that makes the upper, lower, and carrying handle forging blanks. we'll see where it goes.

• Casper unpinned this topic