What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Do you ever try practicing Drawing, shooting, reloading and clearing malfunctions with the non-dominate hand only?

Yes, and let me tell you a M&P will not chamber a spent casing like a glock will to simulate a FTFire. It just becomes all boogered up and makes your buddies laugh at you while your doing one handed non dominate hand malf. clearings... :wtf:

Yes, and let me tell you a M&P will not chamber a spent casing like a glock will to simulate a FTFire. It just becomes all boogered up and makes your buddies laugh at you while your doing one handed non dominate hand malf. clearings... :wtf:

Snap caps work too. Getting a double feed simulation is a little tricky with em but its good practice.

My chl test was more then shooting a paper plate from ten feet. We shot at 7,25,75 feet.lots of people failed lol. I had two shoulder hits that took off two points weak handed. Rest were center mass.

In Ohio? I don't recall having to shoot 75 ft for OPOTA gun cert. :confused:

I don't know why we had to shoot at that distance but it was part of my class? 5 shots weak hand and 5 strong hand at that distance. He said he was not gonna pass anyone who he felt could not shoot a handgun. Will look at their web site and see if he list shooting requirements? Here is a link to the place I took my class at.

http://www.commencefire.com/course/concealed/concealed.html

Edited by speedytriple

I don't know why we had to shoot at that distance but it was part of my class? 5 shots weak hand and 5 strong hand at that distance. He said he was not gonna pass anyone who he felt could not shoot a handgun. Will look at their web site and see if he list shooting requirements? Here is a link to the place I took my class at.

http://www.commencefire.com/course/concealed/concealed.html

Holy crap. There's no way I could hit a target at 75 feet with my off hand shooting my lcp. That's not self defense shooting IMHO. :confused:

Hey guys, wanted to posted 2 video I just made in the last week. For the first one, this is a Zasatava M92 Yugo PAP Krink AK pistol that the U.S. started importing from Serbia in about the beginning of September this year. I f'ing love this gun. I really have no idea yet why the gun had the problems it was having with my first rounds, but it hasn't done it since when the video was filmed and I put my first rounds through it which was about 2 months ago so I haven't looked into it since it stopped having problems. Also when it looks like I was having a problem charging the bolt carrier, it was because I had filed my polymer Tapco mag to fit the gun and it was tight. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlYN9Ty4Po

Next is a video of briefly testing the results from a .40 180gr. T Series Winchester Ranger (aka PDX1 and used to be called Black Talon before they stopped manufacturing them with the black coating on the bullet). It is quite an impressive bullet with a ridiculous potential. It almost doubled in size and I have a video I am putting together of me testing it in ballistic gel the other day (also vs. a Crossfire Ammunition "Tactical Grenade" .40 frangible HP self defense round) and it came out even larger than the one in this video came out. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egodifh0eik&feature=channel&list=UL

Hey guys, wanted to posted 2 video I just made in the last week. For the first one, this is a Zasatava M92 Yugo PAP Krink AK pistol that the U.S. started importing from Serbia in about the beginning of September this year. I f'ing love this gun. I really have no idea yet why the gun had the problems it was having with my first rounds, but it hasn't done it since when the video was filmed and I put my first rounds through it which was about 2 months ago so I haven't looked into it since it stopped having problems. Also when it looks like I was having a problem charging the bolt carrier, it was because I had filed my polymer Tapco mag to fit the gun and it was tight. Enjoy.

SBR that bad boy!

• Casper unpinned this topic