What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I see your green crayon in the background. Were you coloring in the camo green spots? :lol:

Nice belt setup;)

What you don't see is the 18 month old climbing on the garage desk to get those crayons while standing on the back of his gator powerwheel to reach the box...

Nice looking set up. What was your attraction to a belt set up Vs. other rig options, like a drop leg, vest or plate carrier?

I have a cheap vest, its ok. This will be an easier set up. I dont like drop legs because to wear them correctly the kill your nuts and chafe my leg. I'm buying a plate carrier some time.

2012-10-25_21-31-44_217.jpg

Here is mine. I'm just waiting on a back ordered pistol pouch to show up. I'm still trying to move stuff around to get it all in the best position for me. The ar pouches are going to be moved forward one or two slots and the dump pouch is going to move closer to the glock. I'm going to look into a different holster setup mainly to move it down. I might have Adam fix me up with a kydex one that runs an inch to inch and a half lower off the inner belt.

2012-10-25_21-31-44_217.jpg

Here is mine. I'm just waiting on a back ordered pistol pouch to show up. I'm still trying to move stuff around to get it all in the best position for me. The ar pouches are going to be moved forward one or two slots and the dump pouch is going to move closer to the glock. I'm going to look into a different holster setup mainly to move it down. I might have Adam fix me up with a kydex one that runs an inch to inch and a half lower off the inner belt.

Yer gunz on the wrong side.

• Upvote 1

my snot is black. :)

I caught a hot shell on the edge of my shirt today. Shook my shirt to get it off quickly - made it WAY worse because it fell in and got pinned there :(:lol: It was probably hilarious for all the people watching through the window though.

Hot shells suck! Had one get pinned between my sling and the back of my neck one day..

So I had a "late meeting" the other night. Of course the giant blister above my eyebrow gave me away. A couple times per year, I get one stuck in the glasses.

Wife got a cleavage blister last time she shot.

Well, they have reopened Longhorner (sp?) gun range in Springfield off I-70 and 72 so a friend and I went to check it out. Place is still pretty empty for guns, but the range was well kept and almost empty so we shot about 100 rounds. Me with the LC9 and her with her shield. Then we went to Vandalia Armory and I dropped $299 on a new 995TS 9mm carbine from Hi Point. Came home and put 50 round thru it with one jam. Made a real fast video out of the last 8 shots and added some humor at the end. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGDOLzzQc8A

Just catching up from the belt posts. Those belts have to be pricey. It's all preference. I just hadn't seen anyone setting those up, outside of security details. Is this for your range use, or is this set up for grab and go SHTF?

Both really. They are nice at the range or a class when.you have down time you can unclip them and lay them off to the side for a minute. They are more for tactical high speed classes and not concealed carry. We still take the time to practice for carrying everyday.

• Casper unpinned this topic