What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I have these little girly elbows, so I have to improvise

Can you get "brass elbows" like brass knuckles...?

(Actually, that was supposed to be a joke but now that I think about it... Hmmm)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

LC9 any better than the LCP? Everytime I take the LCP out to shoot I get frustrated. Jambs or FTF prob 40% of the time. Don't feel safe w it as my CCW, but it's all I can carry (ankle holster) at work as I can't risk printing w my others.

I've taken my dad and GF both out shooting several times. Most recent trip had 5 or 6 guns to play with. Both of them have made comments on "not liking" the LCP. This was w no input from me. I like its size for CCW, but thats outweighed by the other factors.

Nobama 2012

I have no experience with the LCP to compare with. But I can say that the bad press on the LC9 seems overdone. Well, that or I got a gun built on wednesday. :lol: No jams or other issues so far.

I have around 1500 rounds through my lc9. When i first got it the front sight came loose ruger fixed it. They put a roll pin in it. The newer ones have the pin in them now. Other then the front sight i have had no other problems with it. After the first hundred rounds has not had another jam on any ammo i feed it.

LC9 any better than the LCP? Everytime I take the LCP out to shoot I get frustrated. Jambs or FTF prob 40% of the time. Don't feel safe w it as my CCW, but it's all I can carry (ankle holster) at work as I can't risk printing w my others.

I've taken my dad and GF both out shooting several times. Most recent trip had 5 or 6 guns to play with. Both of them have made comments on "not liking" the LCP. This was w no input from me. I like its size for CCW, but thats outweighed by the other factors.

Nobama 2012

Is it possible you are limp wristing it? My lcp cycles fine. My sister just bought one for herself too and she did an entire 12 hour one day class with no malfunctions also.

Nobama 2012

Is it possible you are limp wristing it? My lcp cycles fine. My sister just bought one for herself too and she did an entire 12 hour one day class with no malfunctions also.

mine was the same way, hated it and sold it and have been too busy and lacking funds with the new house to replace it

Actually can't even put one in the chamber without forcefully pushing the slide forward. If you pull the slide back, then let it go forward on its own it won't go the whole way forward. Have to "help it"

Nobama 2012

I've not once had that problem with any other guns I've owned. Hell I probably put 100 rounds through my friends LCP before I bought mine and it didn't happen at all. I just got frustrated and said screw it since I'd rather get another 9mm

Actually can't even put one in the chamber without forcefully pushing the slide forward. If you pull the slide back, then let it go forward on its own it won't go the whole way forward. Have to "help it"

Nobama 2012

mine also did this intermittently. Sometimes it would be fine and sometimes it wouldn't be

What kind of ammo you running? Sounds kinda like your brass is swelled? How old is the ammo?

Hornady for defensive/CCW. A mix of others for target, can't remember without looking. All brand new. No remans for this. Only use remans in .40 and 9

Leave my swelled brass out of this.

Nobama 2012

Let me shoot you with a 380 since it sucks so bad :)

Everyone knows only a .45 will hurt you. All the rest just bounce off or harmlessly pass thru without damage. :lol:

If you missed the end of the video I showed what one of the 9mm slugs looked like after hitting the plate. I thought that was cool for a fmj! ;)

• Casper unpinned this topic