Break out Ride

KoyPrez

Ahh that's the best u guys got? Lets see between my 2009 "budget" bmw 328i, old old dated 93' rb25det powered 240sx coupe, my old ass 01' cbr929(that i'll eat your ass alive on any day, rain or shine), a piece of shit (im sure by ur standards) cbr600f2, and a harley custom that im building myself thats near completion (everyone has a hand built bike, so its nothing to be boast about right), all my shit runs and is paid off. And considering my salary would make ur head pop off and I have the luxury of sitting at work and can tell your bitch ass to fuck off. OH yeah I cursed! You homos ain't shit, never was shit, and wont be shit, with all that being said....good morning bitches, im actually starting to feel like an active member on this forum now. Piss and dick bars, my treat gentleman come get it while its hot.

The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
Ahh that's the best u guys got? Lets see between my 2009 "budget" bmw 328i, old old dated 93' rb25det powered 240sx coupe, my old ass 01' cbr929(that i'll eat your ass alive on any day, rain or shine), a piece of shit (im sure by ur standards) cbr600f2, and a harley custom that im building myself thats near completion (everyone has a hand built bike, so its nothing to be boast about right), all my shit runs and is paid off. And considering my salary would make ur head pop off and I have the luxury of sitting at work and can tell your bitch ass to fuck off. OH yeah I cursed! You homos ain't shit, never was shit, and wont be shit, with all that being said....good morning bitches, im actually starting to feel like an active member on this forum now. Piss and dick bars, my treat gentleman come get it while its hot.

:getwell:

yes you are definitely a "car guy" and not a "motorcycle guy" in attitude. You would fit in VERY well at Cleveland Racing if you aren't there already :)

also what kind of riding will you be doing to "eat your ass alive"?

Would you like to come over and help me build my flying saucer and time machine? They've been sitting in my garage with no time to work on them and with everything you've built I feel like you would be a very good friend to have if you'd like to help for beers in exchange

Edited by Bad324

That's it? come on douche bags.... so did anyone ride to work today? I sure as hell did! Serious bad? you trying to get rid of me now, after all the fun we've having

get rid of no, I just feel you would better fit there than here. I'm enjoying this as well. It's making my days at work go faster with the endless amounts of entertainment you bring. Your lovely 3rd grade level name calling could use work and feel like you will get even better knowledge here to spread on car forums

Since the last couple trolls realized things and left its been a little quiet

Yeah your right BAD, but honestly im having fun and could give two shits... The thread went south real fast due to immature bashing and name calling that transpired. No point in being mature its obviously not respected and didn't get me anywhere, so game on!

Ahh that's the best u guys got? Lets see between my 2009 "budget" bmw 328i, old old dated 93' rb25det powered 240sx coupe, my old ass 01' cbr929(that i'll eat your ass alive on any day, rain or shine), a piece of shit (im sure by ur standards) cbr600f2, and a harley custom that im building myself thats near completion (everyone has a hand built bike, so its nothing to be boast about right), all my shit runs and is paid off.

:ttiwwop:

And considering my salary would make ur head pop off and I have the luxury of sitting at work and can tell your bitch ass to fuck off. OH yeah I cursed! You homos ain't shit, never was shit, and wont be shit, with all that being said....good morning bitches, im actually starting to feel like an active member on this forum now. Piss and dick bars, my treat gentleman come get it while its hot.

awwwwww, your keystrokes are getting logged, unless you lit those logs on fire...

if you're really down for a race, I'd be interested... maybe we can make a quick run when you come out here on april 22nd... same year, same make, but i got 200cc's on you. (that doesn't matter right? you probably got nawss on that thing)

and loves straight lines!

No chicken strip on my tires BAD, unless your using a dail caliper to measure it. You people must of think I'm some nube with a bike, a vest, and trying really hard to be someone. The only thing stupid on my behalf was inviting complete and disrespectful at that, strangers to a group ride. And as long as the haters keep posting , this thread will continue. Hate me or love me, ain't none of you hurting my feelings, your complete strangers that dont know shit about me. So keep hating and throwing your best. BAD said it best, your helping my work day move along faster.

plus IMO anyone that cares about chicken strips is a flaming retard. I probably have rather thick ones on the VFR and I am a shit rider yet have still found myself more competent in the twisties than a lot of people I've encountered

Thats true in some aspects....but the faster you hit a turn, the more you have to lean....so it is a guage of a riders competence especially if he's at the gas station, talking himself up and there's a flat spot on his back tire.

I dont bash anyone based off of what they cant do or dont have in regards to riding. But i'll put you on blast if you try to diss me about what you "think you may know about my riding abilities"

Your right bad, but "not always" isn't the case if you enter a turn going 90+ and the road isn't banked........................................your gonna have to dig into it from the side, like a chick with super thick thighs lol!

Edited by KoyPrez