For Sale, $DEAL$

LJWalter

I want to thank everyone for making this an easy process. I was thinking about keeping 2 but.... cant say it enough, not a gun guy.

Speedy will have first dibs as he already expressed interest.

Shotguns anyone?

Savage model 69R-H Police issue. Also known as the "riot Gun". Given to my late father brand new in the mid 70s by his brother, a Columbus police officer. Unbelievably clean! Used very very little, if i were to guess fired less than 10 times. Stored indoors of course, in the same spot since 1978.

I found only 2 others for sale, one priced $350, 1 priced $250. Due to it's collectible condition i will be firm on $250.

DSCN0063.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

And a video:

The second i need to go & do some research on. Very nice, older double barrel 12ga sawed off. Pics coming soon.

Thanks again everyone!

Edited by LJWalter

Some one didn't pay attention the day they talked about cutting in line, that was a dick move.

I can't be too mad though; I've swooped my share of eBay auctions.

I asked if it was available and when can I get it he said yes and that today (yesterday) works. If there was a line he could have said "ill let you know if the others fall through" I thought they did seeing as he gave me address to come get it.

I asked if it was available and when can I get it he said yes and that today (yesterday) works. If there was a line he could have said "ill let you know if the others fall through" I thought they did seeing as he gave me address to come get it.

Like I said, I can't be mad I've done it myself. No hard feelings on this end.

• Upvote 1

Some one didn't pay attention the day they talked about cutting in line, that was a dick move.

I can't be too mad though; I've swooped my share of eBay auctions.

Be the 1st to show up with cash american & you are the winner

No not yet I need to go get some ammo an also interesting fact: it's a .32 not a .38 :D still happy I got it :p

wow, really???? sorry bro, didnt know INS made a .32 Everything i looked @ online was .38, .38, .38. Glad you are happy, shows you again, dont know much about guns

In my happy possession as I type this also went to Dales shop while I was down there. Very clean gun got it home went to clean it and it was spotless nice pick up :)

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15332

Gotta keep em clean! If you cant take care of your toys, maybe you shouldn't have toys!

Thanks Speedy, Enjoy!