WTB: Sportbike fairings

Nuts&Volts

Hey,

I am interested in finding some fairings to mate to my R6 build (http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=88701). I am most interested in an 03-05 R6 headlight fairing from that I can at least make custom side fairings. However I am also interested in a fairing set with minimal engine cutouts (think ducati 1198 fairings) in order to improve aero as much as possible. Used racing fairings sets would work as well and may even be the best fit. I definitely would consider ones that are slightly damaged. Full sets or just individual would be fine with me, just looking for an good deal.

A tank fairing able to support my weight would be nice too as I no longer need gasolina in this ride :D

Let me know if you have anything sitting around in your garage that may be perfect for my ride. PM or reply with info

-Kyle

not sure yet if i'm willing to sell, but i have a whole front set of plastics that i could possibly get rid of. i'm putting sharkskinz on the front of mine.

my reluctance is the fact that i know i will wreck again. and i feel like i should toss these in a corner of dad's garage so as to put them on when i bust up my shiny new fairings. but, in reality, if it's that bad, there will probably be other damage that wouldn't warrant me just switching plastics and hopping back on anyway...

hm.