Ride Extreme Wholesale (Cambridge)

cmh_sprint

That one is the same company but not same store, they have 3 locations. I have been to the Cambridge store a couple times for some parts and even applied for a job there a few years ago. I assume you're asking because of the prices they advertise. They run good ads with good prices but those are not out the door prices. I've never bought a bike from them for this reason. Once they add all the fees in its no better deal than anywhere else . Matt you wouldn't save anything with the trip you'd have to get there. Honda Northwest is way closer to you and they've always stepped up and beat any price I've showed them so that's where my bikes are bought. Plus they've been pretty good to ORDN too.

That one is the same company but not same store, they have 3 locations. I have been to the Cambridge store a couple times for some parts and even applied for a job there a few years ago. I assume you're asking because of the prices they advertise. They run good ads with good prices but those are not out the door prices. I've never bought a bike from them for this reason. Once they add all the fees in its no better deal than anywhere else . Matt you wouldn't save anything with the trip you'd have to get there. Honda Northwest is way closer to you and they've always stepped up and beat any price I've showed them so that's where my bikes are bought. Plus they've been pretty good to ORDN too.

Thanks Todd. I was looking at a quad they have advertised and your response is what I was looking for.

I have been in there for a few OEM parts and got fair prices, I checked on some aftermarket parts they were way too high. However as has been stated by MT, I checked on a DR 650 with a great sticker price only to find out they were actually 500-600 dollars higher than some northern stores.

I was interested in a Ninja they had last year, the guy I spoke with over the phone was supposed to call me back with all the information, he never did...I purchased my Ninja from another dealer that day.

I assume that's a brand new model? There are tons of good deals out there on used quads right now.

When things get tight, the first thing bubbys do is unload the off road toys.

Agreed, this deal that Suzuki has right noe makes it too tempting to buy new, especially 2011 model years. I get a new one for a bill a month at 0%. We'll see what happens