Tire mount & balance pricing

Hoblick

Ohio Riders Member prices

mount and balance

off the bike - $20 + tax, per wheel

on the bike - $35 + tax, per wheel

tire disposal is $2 per tire, or keep them and save yourself the $2 per tire

Like i mentioned before, i will be doing this mobile as well. Prices will vary depending on distance. I am in the process of setting my mobile prices for radius miles, so that will be updated in this thread when it gets done.

If you are in need of brake pads at the time of tire change, i can also do that service for you.

front pads (both calipers) change $10 + tax

rear pad change $5 + tax

I will be getting a few tire accounts soon so i will be able to offer a selection of tires if you do so desire. When you are needing a set of tires we can set up the time for your tire change and get your tires ordered as well.

• 1 year later...

I wish it was the same in my area.  I was quoted $45 per tire if I buy the tire from the shop, $85 if I bought the tire somewhere else.  They did say they would knock $5 off each if I removed the wheels.  

Sucks, a guy we use is also 20 per tire off bike.

Look for small local shops.

I bought the tools to do it myself.  I figured I could buy the tools for less than it would cost to have four tires mounted.

As infrequently as most of us change tires, $20/wheel is a bargain.

I am getting better at using tire spoons lately, but that's only an option because my rims aren't nice enough to care about...

And our "race team" bought a balancing stand, so that is also a $0 expense for me. Just the weights and time.

ImPrez55 hasn't been active lately, but I know he has a tire machine and was charging about that in the Cleveland area. Before he got his machine, Pauly was closest, and would meet me on my lunch break to hand off wheels and tires.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Forgive me, I'm new to this, but I was just quoted $164 to mount and balance tires!  After cleaning up my pants I conducted a search and found this.  I'm in Marengo Ohio, would you come that far?  How do I set this up?

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
39 minutes ago, Thunderaan said:

Still mounting tires? Local places want like 75-100$ per rear tire ... In columbus

If Ryan doesn't reply to you here look him up on Facebook under Late Apex, he's pretty good about replying to Facebook messages I think his phone number is also listed.

Screenshot_20170223-123341.thumb.png.813815fd5f967c42b1dd98ab675f9804.png

• Upvote 3