Raven Concealment Systems VanGuard 2

Uncle Punk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can't hurt to ask but I don't see it working out. Have you ever participated in a forum group buy? I'm not going to collect money or ship stuff out, I’m too lazy for that. Besides I want them to make lots of money on this to fund more projects so I have work this year. How do you decide who has O.R. standing, 30 days, 30 posts. This puts a burden on Raven to put out some sort of protocol into their billing system to cross reference a list from here just to make less money on their product from a motorcycle forum. In my mind it doesn’t make sense.

What's wrong with free you greedy bastard. By the way the Glock you sold me in now owned by one of the owners of Raven. I cut it down to a G19 grip, he cut it down to a G26 grip, stippled it and had some custom work done to the slide. This is the long haired owner that isn't a Marine but I like him anyway.[/FONT]

That was my first Glock. I miss her. Yep, me and Precious had some good times together. Her name was Precious.

Make sure you tell the new owner I would Buckeye carry her all summer shoved in my down below fro. Yep, I rock a full bush. also after my first kill I lubed it with animal semen as my gods dictate.

Up I take it this is one of your designs is a 1911 holster in the works?

You should be a sponsor of buckeyes for concealed carry on campus

I am just a supplier to Raven. You have seen some of my other products so you can probably tell my touches in the part. Raven undertook the process based on past history with us without any guarantee that they would have a marketable product in the end. They believed in the product enough to put the investment into it and we have no ownership in the product at all so I can't speak for them about when the final product release date will take place.

Edited by Uncle Punk

• 1 month later...