Job Opening at Bazzaz

EvilTwin

Until commifornia changes their barely existant gun rights I wouldn't live there. Woo so you can open carry unloaded firearm. Carry permits are very difficult to obtain, and you can't have hi capacity mags. My right of self defense comes before being able to ride all year long. We should give California away, hell its being invaded from the south anyway.

:rant:

Until commifornia changes their barely existant gun rights I wouldn't live there. Woo so you can open carry unloaded firearm. Carry permits are very difficult to obtain, and you can't have hi capacity mags. My right of self defense comes before being able to ride all year long. We should give California away, hell its being invaded from the south anyway.

Yeah, California isn't friendly to my way of life. Ironic isn't it? Supposed to be the most open, liberal, accepting place on earth...

Ok, yeah that part sux.

It almost never rains and I live 15 mins from the mountains, I'd say it's a rider's paradise ;)

*Edit* AND WE CAN LEGALLY LANE SPLIT HERE!...I'll never go back, lol.

Yeh, I know it'd would be great riding in some locales out there. I's just kiddincha anyways...

As to living there, probably a no go for me. But the job, man I wish that were local to me here.

Good luck, and enjoy the ride!

Yeah, California isn't friendly to my way of life. Ironic isn't it? Supposed to be the most open, liberal, accepting place on earth...

North, Middle and south CA are drastically different in their tolerances. Eliminate LA and San Diego and the whole rest of that state is quite amazing.

Tahoe is my favorite place in the lower 48. Yosemite, Redwoods and Mt. Shasta area are not too shabby either.