New shop tool!!!

cb6979

take that junk front wheel chock off and get something better..

seriously, if you dont youll probably regret it soon

I agree!!. That thing is crap. I have found some online, and will be replacing it. For now we just use rear stands.

Edited by cb6979

Nice lift table. I put my Bike Pro wheel chock on the front of mine. Roll up and in and it locks the front tire in.

When I bought mine I also bought one of those cheap HF chocks, but didn't like how flimsy it seemed, plus it did not have the lock in it.

I'd love a lift table with a condor wheel chock ( or similar ) to make life easier but space is my problem -- I'd have to saw throught the floor and flushmount a lift table to use in my garage ( more work than it's worth ;))

Looks good CB, whats Cam ride now.

He is rolling a 07 Busa. It is a sharp looking bike. He is going to put a lock out clutch in it(hence the lift). It has toasted the stock clutch. I rode it one time and scared the hell outta me. WAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to fast for me.

So, after a little bit of time of use, tell us was it worth it?

Also, after having to buy the other improvements (improved wheel chock, etc.) was it still relatively cheap?

. . . seriously considering buying this.

My friend has the same lift, and has been using it for years. He loves it! IMO they are def. worth the expense. My brother and I generally run the sport bikes, so we use the rear stand when on the lift, so the front clamp really is not used.