Doomsday Preppers Feb 7th

Jst2fst

Watched this last night. All I can say is wow... I think its smart to be educated and having something of a plan but storing 50k lbs of food and some of those plans are crazy.

Of course if something ever does happen Im sure everyone will wish they prepped more.

The girl in the houston apt was an absolute train wreck. Works out 4hrs a day bullshit. yeah works out at the twinkie factory!And the way she talked made me want to kick her teeth in.

Train wreck plus talkin out of her ass. I mean how can you prep in a 700sq ft apartment. She underestimated her escape route and through downtown. Wanted to do 12 miles in 3-4 hours

Nice thought for the cargo container house guy to "test" the metal at 100 yards with a .22LR rifle. While it maybe a very common round, not sure how well the metal house would do against a higher caliber round at a closer distance. Or against multiple attackers.

Nice thought for the cargo container house guy to "test" the metal at 100 yards with a .22LR rifle. While it maybe a very common round, not sure how well the metal house would do against a higher caliber round at a closer distance. Or against multiple attackers.

a .22 at 100 yrs? You might do more damage by throwing a rock at it.

I think the 100 yards is a good distance. But the .22 as a test was a bit unrealistic. Even though a lot of people will have a .22 as a bug out gun. I don't think anyone would get within a 100 yards of that guys house. From his roof he said he can see almost 2 miles in every direction. good luck getting within a 100 yards if he didn't want you to.

• 1 month later...

Wife and I watched like 3 or 4 episodes last weekend and laughed my as off. Did anyone else notice all the hipoints? I've decided I'm normal. I was starting to get concerned that I was on the fringe because I believe something may happen. My 4 favorites were the girl from Houston with the cats, the pandemic clean freak lady, the disabled truck driver I'm Nashville, and the current truck driver trying to camouflage his semi. Although the people shooting their railroad shipping container house was interesting. They actually seemed to have one of the better plans. I think I would have tested a round bigger than a 22lr.

Doomsday bunkers is another interesting show.

Wife and I watched like 3 or 4 episodes last weekend and laughed my as off. Did anyone else notice all the hipoints? I've decided I'm normal. I was starting to get concerned that I was on the fringe because I believe something may happen. My 4 favorites were the girl from Houston with the cats, the pandemic clean freak lady, the disabled truck driver I'm Nashville, and the current truck driver trying to camouflage his semi. Although the people shooting their railroad shipping container house was interesting. They actually seemed to have one of the better plans. I think I would have tested a round bigger than a 22lr.

Doomsday bunkers is another interesting show.

I noticed all the high points too! Its like they sponsor the damn show lol

• 2 months later...