2500 Watt Generator (SOLD!)

Dubguy85

I'm selling my 2500 watt Generator. I bought this at a trade show for work a year ago in October and has been a GREAT trackday generator.. It is perfect for two sets of warmers, and could even add a fan on too. It has wheels for easy rolling around. Its a 4 stroke and is one of the quitest non inverters I've heard...

Price $150

Only minor issue is I live in Indianapolis now.. However I think I'm going to columbus to visit next weekend.. That is all! :D

genny2.jpg

genny.jpg

genny3.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

Im heading to Reuben's on Thursday or Friday and can bring it back with me to Columbus for holding if you two make arrangements.

Sweet.. I'll see if I'm coming to columbus for sure next weekend.. If I had an enclosed Id just bring your bike back for u.. I only have open :(

Sweet.. I'll see if I'm coming to columbus for sure next weekend.. If I had an enclosed Id just bring your bike back for u.. I only have open :(

Appreciate the offer, but I have to go out since I'm taking Nicks an Pat's suspenion to drop off at Reuben's also. Anyways, just keep me posted if you work something out with one of the guys.

If anyone needs me to hold this in Cbus for you I can meet with SJC this weekend too. Im actually off work Sunday/Monday both and putting tires on his trailer in Mansfield, if anyone from CLE wants to meet up and get it there.

I've heard it run, started it myself, and helped load it etc. This thing is LEGIT. It ALSO runs on propane fyi, so this is realllly a great deal.

Dubguy, if you hear of any of your local Sams having the same/similar deal you got, PLEASE get it for me and I will pay you via paypal. I looked at all the local ones, they don't have any marked online in stock and the closest was 498....

If anyone needs me to hold this in Cbus for you I can meet with SJC this weekend too. Im actually off work Sunday/Monday both and putting tires on his trailer in Mansfield, if anyone from CLE wants to meet up and get it there.

I've heard it run, started it myself, and helped load it etc. This thing is LEGIT. It ALSO runs on propane fyi, so this is realllly a great deal.

Dubguy, if you hear of any of your local Sams having the same/similar deal you got, PLEASE get it for me and I will pay you via paypal. I looked at all the local ones, they don't have any marked online in stock and the closest was 498....

i can be in mansfield sunday this might work, let me how you want to this dub

• 7 years later...
On 1/29/2012 at 5:23 PM, Dubguy85 said:

Sold. Lock it up.

Not selling it but i resurrected this old girl today. Been sitting in not running condition for a couple years. I let gas sit in it too long. Cleaned the carb, plug,tank and changed the oil.She runs like a top again. ..lol

20190528_183109.thumb.jpg.82d71fb21d1ef69a0581a5a101e0a584.jpg20190528_183119.thumb.jpg.0dfcb705a177e2f0deab2f6d19096870.jpg