Dyno Day 5/5/2012

DTM Brian

So how does this work?

I have a fifteen year old bike. I am interested in the numbers it puts out but it has minimal mods. Will I need to rev it to redline? 1st through 6th gear all the way through the rpms? Or just through the gears as I normally ride? Just curious.

If I recall correctly, Brian does it all. He loads it onto the dyno and goes through the gears. You just sit back and enjoy the sweet music.

So how does this work?

I have a fifteen year old bike. I am interested in the numbers it puts out but it has minimal mods. Will I need to rev it to redline? 1st through 6th gear all the way through the rpms? Or just through the gears as I normally ride? Just curious.

if my 15 year old twin can do it, that I4 of yours should be a walk on the park. I'm just hoping for 100, but i think I'm going to be disappointed

I want to see just how good my new map from Brock's is. It feels amazing riding it but the numbers will tell. I don't think it runs anywhere as rich as it did on my last map because it doesn't have real strong smell anymore.

You may wanna drop the $$ and have Brian do a custom tune for ya I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...
Just think about it in DBZ time, 2 hours is about the time it takes them to get through a kamehameha wave

Now I must make a playlist with all DBZ songs.... This is gonna be a fun ride :D

I think I'm gonna name my bike Nimbus now :lol:

• Upvote 1

i can't wait to see what kind of hp and torque mine make this will be my first dyno day for me and i am excited

Where is this located and what time is it starting? and how early should i get there to put my name on the list for the dyno?

i can't wait to see what kind of hp and torque mine make this will be my first dyno day for me and i am excited

Where is this located and what time is it starting? and how early should i get there to put my name on the list for the dyno?

It's right off of broad past new Rome after you pass the kroger start looking for it on the same side of the street. Get there early and stay late you'll meet a lot of cool people from here.

Wonder if we'll ever have another one like the 2009 gathering! :bow:

Tons of pizza, bikes, and riders. That was the time I led around 20+ of us Daytonians up there and accidentally went the wrong way. :lol: After I was already there the year before too! Fail on my part that day. :lol:

Groupphoto.jpg

Nikonpics006.jpg

Nikonpics005.jpg

Nikonpics004.jpg

Gas stop on the way up there and meeting the North Dayton crew. That wasn't all the bikes parked there. The rest were not in the shot. We had a nice amount with us.

Nikonpics001.jpg

Edited by NinjaNick