Dyno Day 5/5/2012

DTM Brian

Looks like Carie won't be making it, but I'm planning on stopping by with mini me for a bit.

what time you gonna be there? If all goes as planned I'll be there between Noon and 1. If you're there when I am I'll pack the fender eliminator and bring it with

I will be there as well my friends. With stacks of Free OhioRiders decals. Probably will be hanging around Hoblick's booth since everyone knows him :p

i need a couple more silver ones for the impala if you could stash a couple for me:D and a few more black watch out ones for bros at work

If the weather cooperates, the Gf and I, her dad and his gf will be riding down for the day. Trying to get a few other friends to come with. Hopefully by Friday we will have a better idea on weather. I have seen everything from 50s and sunny to 80s and rain. They don't have a clue!

If the weather cooperates, the Gf and I, her dad and his gf will be riding down for the day. Trying to get a few other friends to come with. Hopefully by Friday we will have a better idea on weather. I have seen everything from 50s and sunny to 80s and rain. They don't have a clue!

I think I could do their job. Every day would be 50% chance of rain with a high of 50 degrees, give or take 50 degrees. Because that's pretty much what they tell us anyways lol

the local cleveland weathermen nor weather.com could get it right last night within 2 hours :nono:

Yeah I don't trust the rain forecast until it's less than an hour I'm looking at. I literally woke up checked the weather 80% rain by noon so me and the gf head out for breakfast and some errands around 12:30 while we are enjoying the nice sunny weather it hits me "wtf they said rain" checked it 0% for the rest of the day and sunny :nono: the storm exhausted it self in Indiana which is what normally happens

Agreed on a completely unrelated note, I'm in Hollywood at a industrial laundry plant that is worked by Spanish speaking folk, what are the odds that you are related to one of them and if so what message would you like me to deliver? :D