Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• 2 weeks later...
Fin Feather Fur $9.99 CCI Blazer Aluminum through Sunday. 9mm

Dicks usually has it pretty close to that price allot, that is where I generally go. By the time that "I" spent the gas to get to FFF and back home, not sure I would be saving any money. That is a great price for sure.

Dicks usually has it pretty close to that price allot, that is where I generally go. By the time that "I" spent the gas to get to FFF and back home, not sure I would be saving any money. That is a great price for sure.

Unfortunately, I drive by it far too often.

Yeah I know, coming down to the wire. I am an impatient bastard at times, especially when I have already paid for something. :(

I know what you mean. I ordered a complete gun 3 weeks ago knowing that they had shipped to Dale before and had his FFL on file. Needless to say my order has gone no where since they need a copy of the FFL with my order # on it. Most likely will not see my gun until 2013 now. :cry:

www.sportsmansguide.com has free shipping. If the ammo's in stock. Last delivery I got from them had to weigh 80 pounds.

Side note: since it's not thread worthy. Picked up a used German military surplus duffel bag with zipper for a B-day present. It's big and thick, bad ass for dirty camping, so I ordered another one. And the Polish military surplus wool blankets are huge and heavy.(#0230388) http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=984694

• Casper unpinned this topic