Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Just ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm Blazer from Palmeto State Armory for 199.80. They have free shipping for the weekend. Also got 1000 rounds of 223 wolf for 239 shipped from Target Sports USA.

Was the blazer brass casings?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

No big sales at the Fin in Canton, I was there yesterday and 9mm ammo was Blazer brass 115's were $12/box and Blazer aluminum 115's were $11/box. Also checked the .40 S&W Blazer brass in 165's and it was $15/box.

Come to think of it nothing really caught my eye at the Ashland store on Tuesday for that matter. Didn't really pay attention to 223 ammo because I got a few boxes on the shelf.

Edited by bandit12

I just ordered 1k rounds of 9mm speer TMJ from sportsman guide for 224 shipped. Not a terrible price. Use Coupon Code: "SPGGUNS10" for 25 off an order of 185 or more.

If you buy, they'll ask if you want a membership, click no thanks, then it'll pull up another option for a membership offering free shipping as well. Click yes on that, save a little bit and get two 10 dollar coupons for the next 2 orders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic