4DAIVI PAI2K5

Thursday morning:

Gander Mountain in store stock 22LR - roughly 5 cents/rd

Federal 40gr RN high velocity in 50 round blue box

CCI 38gr high velocity in 100 round red plastic box

5 box limit on 22LR

some 38 special Remington 50rd about 24 bucks

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Cabelas ammo because I am bored and haven't been there for 2 weeks in hopes that 9mm would just be chilling and making its come back for what I consider to be decent prices.  I was sadly mistaken, tons of Self Defense loads in 9mm, 380, 38spl, but no 38, 380, or 9mm target loads. 

Tons of 40, 45, 32, 223, 556, 762, and all that jazz, in target loads, but not the others.

Picked up 2 boxes of Herters 45 and 1 box of Fiocchi 45 SD loads for the new 1911, but that was only because I had a coupon that expires Wednesday of next week and not sure I will make it back.  45 herters was 22bux so not so bad, figure I will start collecting those rounds now too for when the weather breaks.  AE 223, Fed 556, and some other brand of 223 was all 9.99, 8.99, 8.99, and all brass.

• 2 months later...

Yup, and it drove up the price of 22LR. But Federal and American Eagle (made by Federal) sent out shipments last week. 4, 5, 6 cents a round. It sold out immediately everywhere. Just have to be both patient and quick.

edit: and Remington shipped some too, also all sold out everywhere.

Edited by ReconRat

We have a few 500 round tins of Tula 556. $150 + tax for a total of 160.12 each.

I can bring them to IMS after party if wanted. Columbus folk can pick up local.

I posted on facebook that I wanted a tin, however dale never responded when I asked when I could get it..... Nor when I said I wanted 1 tin. And he posted after me.

Walmart by me was sold out of all 9mm again, with the exception of a ammo can of turkish bulk ammo. Price? $495 for 1200 rounds, ouch thats pricey for unknown ammo...

I was at OLDE ENGLISH a couple of weeks ago and they had 2 skids. Think the price was around 24.00 for 50 rounds.

Vance's flier today has $16/50 9mm. Twice what it used to be, but better than it has been. Fortunately, I haven't had to buy handgun ammo since before the CT shooting.

For the shotgun sport shooters, $59.99 for a case of Top Gun 12 gauge is a great deal.

back from Gander in Reynoldsburg.

Zero 22LR. Nadda. Zip.

No reloading powders.

But they did have Remington #10 percussion caps for black powder pistols.

I haven't seen those in quite a while.

Good selection of rifle and pistol black powder.

Bought a little Savage yesterday at Vance's.  They have bricks of .22 in back only available if you buy a gun.  Got 500 Ameagle suppressor for $40.  Bought an SR22 two weeks ago and got 500 40grn Ameagle for $30.  Nice idea to have ammo for new gun buyers to try out their new purcase.

Grabbed two bricks of Blazer from Cabelas on Friday and a brick of ameagle suppressor from midway Wednesday.  All were under 8c shipped.

Not sure if anyone else picked up some of the 22LR ammo from cabelas, but I got this in my e-mail yesterday.  I had ordered it online, so they had my e-mail on file.  I didn't actually check the lot number of my box to see if this affects me or not.

post-17156-0-87852800-1392213510_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

Point Blank east in Cinti had tons of 9mm when I was in there last week.   Out on the shelves (i.e. not just for range users).   Good reloads for $13.99/ 50 count and Federal white box $16.99 (or $17.99.  I forget) for 50 count.  

BTW, what was pricing for 9mm prior to the madness/ shortage?

• Casper unpinned this topic