Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Vance's had bricks of Federal 22lr last weekend, but it's probably gone now. They still have some decent prices on ammo, behind the counter, ask on the way out. Found 100rd Winchester white box 9mm for 39.95. Or 50rd American Eagle 9mm for 19.95. They have American Eagle 45acp. Didn't check the rest.

edit: primers are gone, except for some magnum pistol and shotgun. Nothing new for powders.

I was traveling for work, and stopped in at Academy Sports in Alexandria, Loiusiana. No 9mm or .22lr. They did have plenty of 10mm. 17hmr, .22 Win Mag.

This was my first time at an Academy store, nice selection of Blackhawk and Fobus holsters.

Cabelas has Winchester M22 1000 round and Remington Thunderbolt 500 round boxes of ammo available atm, but it won't last long. You can ship it to the store, or ship it to your house.

This is on their website, not in the store.

Edited by Butch

Cabelas has Winchester M22 1000 round and Remington Thunderbolt 500 round boxes of ammo available atm, but it won't last long. You can ship it to the store, or ship it to your house.

This is on their website, not in the store.

I ordered 1500 in my name and the same in the wife's name. Was $180 for 3000rnds with shipping. Not the greatest price but better than its been

This is still available which makes me think something odd is going on. There is a chance their computers are screweing up, and we're going to get e-mails that we're getting backordered or even cancelled. I was able to order some about a month ago, and that stuff wasn't available for more than about 5 minutes after I ordered it that time.

This is still available which makes me think something odd is going on. There is a chance their computers are screweing up, and we're going to get e-mails that we're getting backordered or even cancelled. I was able to order some about a month ago, and that stuff wasn't available for more than about 5 minutes after I ordered it that time.

We will see

I ordered 1500 in my name and the same in the wife's name. Was $180 for 3000rnds with shipping. Not the greatest price but better than its been

I can handle $.o6/ round. Woud like lower, but (stupidly) I've paid much more in the recent past.

Out of stock even though it says it's in stock. You'll get the OoS message after you place it in your cart for checkout.

i didnt get that when i ordered:D

I placed two separate orders, and just got an email for one of them (though it doesn't tell me which one. They were placed about an hour apart this morning) stating that it is backordered with an expected delivery to Cabelas on 05/25. Hopefully its the latter order, but either way, I can live with that.

The 15-22 is gonna glow red...

;)

I placed two separate orders, and just got an email for one of them (though it doesn't tell me which one. They were placed about an hour apart this morning) stating that it is backordered with an expected delivery to Cabelas on 05/25. Hopefully its the latter order, but either way, I can live with that.

The 15-22 is gonna glow red...

;)

i havent gotten any email of any kind..yet

• Casper unpinned this topic