Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

It's my understanding that all of those as well as almost all imported surplus ammo are all the same manufacture. Ive not really tryed to verify or confirm that nor do I care really even care but thats what Ive been told by several

Good possibility.

That's all my Glocks and AK ever get and I've never had a single problem. Thousands and thousands of rounds fired

Yeah, Im only in about 1000 rds so far and about another 500 sitting in my bedroom right now of the Tul. Not one issue yet, but I do take my AR apart every single time I shoot. Down to the firing pin extractor spring, apart.

Keep um clean and like Parks said, they'll shoot about anything in them.

• 2 weeks later...

Fin by me has ea brass or blazer brass for $9.99 right now they also have the alum for $8.99 a box. As for 5.56 I have been buying the green tip 62 gr ammo cans they have on sale. 440 rounds on stripper clips with the ammo can for $144.99. Or they have federal xm 193 for $5.99 a box of 20 for the fmj 55gr.

• 1 month later...

what should I be looking at as a decent deal of $/rd for .380, 9mm and 12 GA #00 buckshot ammo? Preferably brass as I don't think I can shoot steel where I normally go. Thinking it might be time to stock up on some ammo

what should I be looking at as a decent deal of $/rd for .380, 9mm and 12 GA #00 buckshot ammo? Preferably brass as I don't think I can shoot steel where I normally go. Thinking it might be time to stock up on some ammo

Usually they are referring to steel core ammo not steel cased ammo. I bought my last batch of 9mm from Dale before that I got it from ammoman.com

Steel or brass> you care about grain?

I think you guys have me convinced the steel is ok to shoot so i guess i will buy some steel and run through it and see how it performs... grain is not a major factor, more less looking for target rounds.

Thanks, Not to be stupid but i can have shipped directly to my house correct?

Yep!

If anybody from NEO wants anything from aimsurplus pm me as I will down there to pick up some 762x54r on May 4.

• Casper unpinned this topic