Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Midway USA -Winchester USA Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket

$176.00 for the 500 brick - $192.00 with the shipping

That's 38.4 cents a round after shipping.- that's not bad for Winchester - Wolf runs about that price before shipping. I would, but I picked up a 250 brick of Remington UMC from Cabela's even cheaper. It's gone, don't bother looking.

Cabela's is showing 9mm Winchester for $15.99/50 online. Appears no limit (I tried 5 boxes to see.). 32 cents per round. No 380 available. I ship ammo to store and pick it up. No shipping.

Palmetto State Armory has CCI Blazer brass 9mm for $120.00/350 in plastic ammo can.

$131.00 with shipping. That's 37.4 cents per round after shipping. No 380 available.

edit: Palmetto also has 1000 round box of Federal American Eagle 223 for $399.00. 40 cents a round. Also 100 brick of same for $43.00. 43 cents a round. Cabelas has it for 8.99/20. 45 cents per round. Prices on 223 dropped for a while, but appear to have jumped back up a little.

The last time I was up at FFF, the CCI blazer brass was the cheapest brass case ammo I saw.

Edited by ReconRat

Midway USA -Winchester USA Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket

$176.00 for the 500 brick - $192.00 with the shipping

That's 38.4 cents a round after shipping.- that's not bad for Winchester - Wolf runs about that price before shipping. I would, but I picked up a 250 brick of Remington UMC from Cabela's even cheaper. It's gone, don't bother looking.

Cabela's is showing 9mm Winchester for $21.99/50 online. Appears no limit (I tried 5 boxes to see.). 44 cents per round. No 380 available. I ship ammo to store and pick it up. No shipping.

Palmetto State Armory has CCI Blazer brass 9mm for $120.00/350 in plastic ammo can.

$131.00 with shipping. That's 37.4 cents per round after shipping. No 380 available.

edit: Palmetto also has 1000 round box of Federal American Eagle 223 for $399.00. 40 cents a round. Also 100 brick of same for $43.00. 43 cents a round. Cabelas has it for 8.99/20. 45 cents per round. Prices on 223 dropped for a while, but appear to have jumped back up a little.

The last time I was up at FFF, the CCI blazer brass was the cheapest brass case ammo I saw.

Thanks man, saw that too tonight.  Also Cabelas has 8.99 per 20 of 223, TONS of it and 9mm for 13.99.  Tons of both.

Thanks man, saw that too tonight.  Also Cabelas has 8.99 per 20 of 223, TONS of it and 9mm for 13.99.  Tons of both.

Do you remember what brand/type the 9mm was? Just curious...

n/m, looked it up. Herters, their house brand. Aluminum cases and nylon coated bullets.

Edited by ReconRat

Do you remember what brand/type the 9mm was? Just curious...

n/m, looked it up. Herters, their house brand. Aluminum cases and nylon coated bullets.

Yeah just their Herters, but their 223 was PMC and American Eagle.  I only bought a few boxes of 223 and 9 as I have plenty.  380 is in stock at Fin in Canton along with anything else.  Going to try to have dad run to Fin in Ashland today and see if its the same there.  Thing is I really only want about 50 rounds of 380 to put through the new toy today to do a small break in on it and get used to it.  Mine however is in Tusky county and Craig won't bring it to me.  Wish he was a good friend and not a dickface.  That dickface.  ;) 

Sunday - Sep 30, 2013

Vance's has 22LR in stock. Bricks of 500. It wasn't advertised. It appears to be going fast.

On a skid back by the pistol showcase.

CCI 22LR 40gr standard velocity (blue box) brick of 500 $34.75 - 7 cents a round - limit of 2

American Eagle 38gr high velocity (red box) brick of 400? - $27.99? - 4.5 cents a round? - limit of one -

Also, additional limit of either the two CCI or the one American Eagle.

edit: The American Eagle is all that's left, and it's now 29.99.

edit: btw, Vances has the Thompson Center Impact muzzleloader for 200 bucks in their flyer. That a steep discount.

Edited by ReconRat

I just picked up 400 rnds of .22lr, 135 rounds of 7.62x39, 100 rounds of game load shot gun shells, 50 rnds of .25 auto, and some 6.5mm and a little match 30/06. for $46, yeah I said that right $46!!! I've gone underground buying ammo now fuck going to a store I find private sales now...

dang, sorry I missed this...

300 rounds Winchester 22LR in a wooden box - $19.99

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Rimfire-Ammunition|/pc/104792580/c/104691780/sc/104536080/Winchesterreg-22-LR-300-Pack-with-Limited-Edition-Oak-Box/1410112.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Frimfire-ammunition%2F_%2FN-1100192%2F&rid=11&WT.tsrc=AFF&WT.mc_id=cj3946285

edit: btw, this type box was made and sold back in 1996 also. I found the box selling in auction for 80 bucks.

Edited by ReconRat

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet but Walmart is selling 5.56 ammo in the stores again. It's American Eagle brand and when I was at the Xenia store they had boxes of 1,000 rounds, 150 rounds and either 20 or 25 rounds. I thought it was 20 but the clerk said they were 25. She also told me the small boxes were steel and the 150 and 1,000 round boxes were brass casings. The 150 round was $69.97 and the 1,000 round was $447.xx.

Edited by 2fat2fly

I have my Uncle coming to visit first week in December, he is looking for 2000rnds of 7.62 and 1000 9mm and a nice AR-15 for reasonable cost. if anyone has or sees please let me know.

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet but Walmart is selling 5.56 ammo in the stores again. It's American Eagle brand and when I was at the Xenia store they had boxes of 1,000 rounds, 150 rounds and either 20 or 25 rounds. I thought it was 20 but the clerk said they were 25. She also told me the small boxes were steel and the 150 and 1,000 round boxes were brass casings. The 150 round was $69.97 and the 1,000 round was $447.xx.

Not bad...I may have to stop by 'ol Wally World

What do you consider nice and reasoable for the AR? New or used? And 7.62x?

All depends on what you have. Used is fine, send me pics of what you have and prices you are asking and we can go from there.

There's handgun and rifle ammo out the Ahole at Dicks on Polaris, 38spl, 9mm, 40, 45, mainly target, but also at least a few boxes of each self defense loads too.  Bulk 223 even, which I found weird, 70 for however many come in the yellow/blue boxes.

But tons of 380 and 38 which I know are the 2 hard ones to get right now.  Prices were average and cheaper than online as they are all Remmy Brass.

I dunno, the last time I bought stuff at Dick's, they gouged me on something pretty bad.

I wasn't thinking when I picked up "other stuff" and bought it. I probably won't ever go back. Still pissed.

They had lowered the price on a main item, and jacked the prices on stuff that would go with it. Extremely.

• 2 weeks later...

cheap used ammo can 30cal M19A1 - probably rust on the outside, usually no rust on the inside

you probably won't beat this price - $7.99 & free shipping

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/Ammo-Can-M19A1-8140008282938-p/144.htm

Edited by ReconRat

• 3 weeks later...

Sportsmansguide has free freight and it does not exclude ammo and there is no sales tax.

Sporting clay shells can still be found for about $6/bx net. Some of these high faluten expensive shells are ridiculous and soley based on marketing ploys and ignorant consumers.

Sportsman's guide has been on fire lately with great ammo prices and free shipping. I have personally bought couple thousand rounds in the last two months from them, become a member its well worth it with all the discounts you receive and the free shipping. I think last case of ammo I bought weighed 42 pounds. Free shipping saved me $38 bucks!

• Casper unpinned this topic