Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I had an old Cabela's back order show up today. 250 223.

I'm not ordering from Cabela's much from here on, they back order stuff too often.

On the lighter side, I saw CCI mini mags today at Cabela's, but sadly one box each person.

For fun, I ran through the checkout to see what the shipping would be.

It said minimum quantity to back order is two.

But but.... I can only buy one... dorks

edit: with Cabela's backorders, I just cancel when the email shows up asking about it.

Edited by ReconRat

The Winchester 1000 round pack is back ordered till 5/25 and the Remington 500 pack till 6/31. If the Winchester gets pushed back anymore I'm canceling all orders and cabelas will never get my business again. Not even the store, hommie don't play dat.

Looked online yesterday and my order is on backorder.  Called customer service and was told it supposed to hi the warehouse on the 25th.  since i chose ship to store, they chargd my CC as soon as I made the purchase online.  Dont like that practice at all.  Looks like this will be my first and last online purchase from Cabela's. 

Looked online yesterday and my order is on backorder. Called customer service and was told it supposed to hi the warehouse on the 25th. since i chose ship to store, they chargd my CC as soon as I made the purchase online. Dont like that practice at all. Looks like this will be my first and last online purchase from Cabela's.

Mine was shipped to my house and the bill me right away too

That is how I wish they would bill me. 

But now they have my monies and I dont have the product nor a promised delivery date.  The lady I spoke to wouldnt even commit to the 25th, she said it was estimated to be there on the 25th. 

Mine was shipped to my house and the bill me right away too

She told me thats not supposed to be that way.  not supposed to hit the CC til it ships. 

The Winchester 1000 round pack is back ordered till 5/25 and the Remington 500 pack till 6/31. If the Winchester gets pushed back anymore I'm canceling all orders and cabelas will never get my business again. Not even the store, hommie don't play dat.

Just got a email that the Remington has shipped.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much official, rifles are back in stock for under 700 bucks. Ammo, still struggling.

Gander has Remington 45 colt target rounds. Cheapest I've seen for a long time. 225gr SWC and 250 RNFP. Both on line and in store. 225gr SWC sold out on line.

Edited by ReconRat

Looked online yesterday and my order is on backorder.  Called customer service and was told it supposed to hi the warehouse on the 25th.  since i chose ship to store, they charged my CC as soon as I made the purchase online.  Don't like that practice at all.  Looks like this will be my first and last online purchase from Cabela's. 

My 1000 rounds finally arrived at the Polaris store on Thursday. So I stopped by on my way into work Friday morning to pick it up.  There were 20 or so people in line waiting.  Once the door opened, some of them literally ran back to the ammo area.  I strolled back to the customer pick up counter got my 1000 rounds and walked over to the ammo area where some of the people were arguing with a worker about the number of rounds per person policy.  When will the madness end?

My 1000 rounds finally arrived at the Polaris store on Thursday. So I stopped by on my way into work Friday morning to pick it up. There were 20 or so people in line waiting. Once the door opened, some of them literally ran back to the ammo area. I strolled back to the customer pick up counter got my 1000 rounds and walked over to the ammo area where some of the people were arguing with a worker about the number of rounds per person policy. When will the madness end?

Yup I got all 3000 I had on order delivered to the house

• 1 month later...

Anyone still hard up for .22 ammo? Cabelas had bricks for $22. Not just one or two either but a big supply of CCI which I think was $25 and thunderbolts for $22 which was what I got along with 250 count 9mm 115 grain and 40S&W 155 grain bullets for reloading. I think it's part of their fall sale they are doing now.

I strolled back to the customer pick up counter got my 1000 rounds and walked over to the ammo area where some of the people were arguing with a worker about the number of rounds per person policy.  When will the madness end?

When people quit hoarding thousands of rounds of ammo.

not ammo, upper and lower for $69.99 each

Primary Arms Labor Day Sale

sale ends 9/3 or when sold out

Aero Precision Upper

Aero Precision Lower

gen II PMAG 30rd black $8.99 use coupon code PMAG2

edit: MSR MiniWorks water filter $59.99 @ REI

Edited by ReconRat

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone been to Fin lately in Canton/Ashland?  Really Ashland as I can have pops swing over there this weekend, but was wondering if they still have any of their ammo that was in their flyer?  I think Craig is going to get me some .380 this weekend from Canton cuz he is my beetch.

But for real, if anyone see's .380, I have everything else I need, just could use a little more .380.  Never realize SH is so expensive for ammo, 50% of buying price.  F that.

• Casper unpinned this topic