Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

got lucky and scored 200 rounds of 7.62x39 at cabelas about 30 mins ago.. they have a 5 box limit...(wife grabbed 5 i grabbed 5 diff lines lol)

they still have 6 more boxes of 20rnds for $7.99 as we left

still looking for any 9mm... i just picked up 2 9mm guns and need ammo!!!

got lucky and scored 200 rounds of 7.62x39 at cabelas about 30 mins ago.. they have a 5 box limit...(wife grabbed 5 i grabbed 5 diff lines lol)

they still have 6 more boxes of 20rnds for $7.99 as we left

still looking for any 9mm... i just picked up 2 9mm guns and need ammo!!!

you guys are lucky. the only thing we have out my way is bass pro who is always out of stock of almost everything. walmart doesnt even sell ammo down here anymore. shit is awful

There was all sorts of ammo at the gun show in Dayton today but it was stupid high priced. I saw lots of 22lr priced at over $.25 a round! Reloaded 9mm at over $30 for 50 rounds and reloaded 40 at over $40 for 50 rounds! I bought nothing but watched like it was a slow motion train wreck as desperate looking people lined up to pay these stupid prices. :nono:

I will say the worst that I have seen was in a small gun shop here in Columbus. He had 9mm Winchester White box; 50/$50 and 100/$100. I'm surprised he has any business at all.

Edited by Cdubyah

went to 3 walmarts around me this morning nothing.. so i said whatever and got it at vances

Only thing I hate about vances is you have to take a number to buy ammo WTF? They need to have a designated area or counter for it, i'm not waiting a hour when they are busy to buy it (30 min at the counter and 30 min at check out)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Only thing I hate about vances is you have to take a number to buy ammo WTF? They need to have a designated area or counter for it, i'm not waiting a hour when they are busy to buy it (30 min at the counter and 30 min at check out)

No you don't. If you are just buying ammo go straight to the cash register or knife counter.

30rd AR mags at sportsmansguide $19.99 ($17.99 club)

The last time, the 20rd were marked C-Mag and weren't very good.

I haven't seen what type the 30rd offered is.

What is in stock could be anything, you take your chances.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=180351

Edited by ReconRat

.45acp Sellier & Bellot 50rd .44/rd 50/21.99 limit 10

Midway USA

still there when I looked, oops.... now gone....

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/717107/sellier-and-bellot-ammunition-45-acp-230-grain-full-metal-jacket-box-of-50

edit: Natchez had the same thing at .42/rd limit 5 also gone

Edited by ReconRat

MidwayUSA notified me 1 1/2 minutes ago that a 1000rd 9mm case was available... Clicked the link and it's already sold out! :wtf:

10000 other people prob got the same email..lol

Just an FYI. The Waaaa-mart in Marysville is tearing out their current ammo display case. Currently not ordering any hand gun ammo. But once it is moved / complete might be a good place to find some ammo?

• Casper unpinned this topic