Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I have been stalking Walmart over the last month or so and have accumulated about 600 rounds of Federal 9mm ammo. Not bad I guess for about $15 a box. I jumped on some Winchester .380 from MidwayUSA a few weeks back too and got 500 rounds for about $180 shipped.

Why so secretive. Do as you wish, just seems odd as everyone else gives a heads up when they find some.

I don't care I got enough before this all started so I don't really "need" any and just pick up boxes at Walmart if I happen to see them while I'm shopping.

However if I found a good supply somewhere I would gladly tell my peeps instead of try to hide it.

I found an ammo mine shaft.

AmmoStack_zps32421aae.jpeg

Wow. An impressive display of I got mine, fuck everyone else. :rolleyes:

I built my stockpile slowly over time, during the times when there was plenty available to be had. I see going out and buying up a bulk like that at a time like now when the casual shooter is being squeezed out of shooting due to availability as a pretty big douche move.

And then to not even be willing to give the name of where you bought it? :confused:

If anybody local needs a box or two of 9mm to actually go out and shoot, drop me a pm. I can afford to sell a few boxes for fair price to someone who really counts on shooting it.

• Upvote 1

eh, i dont blame him. if not him, somebody else will.

though, if it were me, once i had a reasonable stash for myself, i'd just sell the rest to my friends at cost to spread the love.

• Casper unpinned this topic