Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry I got scoffed at a month ago asking the same question. If nothing else major happens you'll be looking at being able to do that in about a year.....

On that note, find a shop that regularly carries ammo, most of them are going to be shops with ranges attached. Go there as often as you can and pick up the maximum they will allow you to buy. I've collected around 700 rounds of 9mm in the last couple of weeks by stopping by vandailia range and armory old, old English, and Walmart. I've yet to pay more than $15 a box. I'm pretty proud of that, as much as that hurts me to say.

Fin is going to loose my business pretty soon. They DOUBLED their price on handgun ammo. They are raising their prices on all their semi auto guns. They claim it is due to the distributors marking the prices up? I find it hard to believe they are raising their prices $500 on rifles? Glad I have what I need but it sucks I don't want to shoot to much as it will be pricey to replace.

Fin is going to loose my business pretty soon. They DOUBLED their price on handgun ammo. They are raising their prices on all their semi auto guns. They claim it is due to the distributors marking the prices up? I find it hard to believe they are raising their prices $500 on rifles? Glad I have what I need but it sucks I don't want to shoot to much as it will be pricey to replace.

Dang it on Fin!! SO what is the going rate now for 9mm and 380? The last 2 trips I took up there = zero .22LR ammo.

today, mr speedytriple pulled through for me and found a nice black ruger 22/45 lite. put a hold deposit over the phone and ran over there. finally, i'm all ready for the next piece of the puzzle. thanks mikey!

When is the last time anybody saw Blazer Aluminum 9mm? It's like they quit making it.

Not sure, but my boss has been hunting it for near a month now.....nothing local that I've seen either. May have to backorder it online

No problem Jbot, just wish they had some 22lr to go with it LOL! Fin has pallets of blazer alum, but at double price....9mm was $16.99 for blazer alum, $17.99 for brass,.380 was something retarded like $27.99 I think .40 was also around $28.99. Probably why they still have plenty of it in stock. Their pistol prices are still pretty good though.

• Upvote 1

• Casper unpinned this topic