4DAIVI PAI2K5

Ammo Deals.

Standard Fin Feather Fur is. $9.99 Blazer aluminum 115gr. About every two months or so, it's $8.99. That's <$180/1000 with no shipping.

Nice, post up any other deals for other ammos too. Maybe Benji will sticky this and it can just be a running thread any time some one finds a deal.

I'd be down for 1000 rounds too if we can combine and cheapen

I'm in.

there warehouse is in north canton and can pick it up to save shipping if your near there
I'd be down for 1000 rounds too if we can combine and cheapen
I'm in.

Its about a 2 hr drive from here. Anyone live in canton and come down this way?

Yeah, I need so cheap 45/70 gov't ammo.

Parks, family is only 30 mins from Canton and I know my dads friend lives there. If we were serious and he can pick up 5.56 to save us some cash, I could do it. Or I can arrange it on a Saturday when I am home and just run over there with him. It's an easy drive on Rt 30 which my parents live right off of.

Let me know, I would be in for 1000 rds of that. Actually Im going to get some more 223 tomorrow.

Parks, family is only 30 mins from Canton and I know my dads friend lives there. If we were serious and he can pick up 5.56 to save us some cash, I could do it. Or I can arrange it on a Saturday when I am home and just run over there with him. It's an easy drive on Rt 30 which my parents live right off of.

Let me know, I would be in for 1000 rds of that. Actually Im going to get some more 223 tomorrow.

gun funds are evaporated until the following Friday