Jump to content
RidersDiscount

What do YOU need?

Recommended Posts

Checking for prices on brake pads for a 2005 Triumph Sprint St. Front and back

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2020 at 10:27 PM, 600ZZ4eb said:

Checking for prices on brake pads for a 2005 Triumph Sprint St. Front and back

Thanks

PM on the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Price on Roadsmart 3

120-70-17

190-50-17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, durk said:

Price on Roadsmart 3

120-70-17

190-50-17

Ever considered running at 190-55? The tip in is quicker and its a tad taller so it fixes the speedo discrepancy on most bikes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

Ever considered running at 190-55? The tip in is quicker and its a tad taller so it fixes the speedo discrepancy on most bikes. 

I’ve heard other OR members speak of what you’re saying but I’m so used to the bike the way is now. I could see me tipping right into the asphalt with this quicker tip in you speak of. I probably should give it try at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, durk said:

I’ve heard other OR members speak of what you’re saying but I’m so used to the bike the way is now. I could see me tipping right into the asphalt with this quicker tip in you speak of. I probably should give it try at some point. 

It made a world of difference on my heavy pig. Made the bike fell 200 lbs lighter going into a turn. I'll still run 190-50's too somtimes but when going from one to the other it's always a reminder of how different they are.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

It made a world of difference on my heavy pig. Made the bike fell 200 lbs lighter going into a turn. I'll still run 190-50's too sometimes but when going from one to the other it's always a reminder of how different they are.

Different tire models can have different tip in too since there's no std  profile or sidewall circumference specs  per tire size. 

That said, the profile changes when weight is on it anyway. I wonder if the radial belts  don't affect tip in as much as profile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, durk said:

Price on Roadsmart 3

120-70-17

190-50-17

PM headed that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Windscreen for a 1999 Ducati 900SS.

PM on the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pmt slicks   100 90 12 front  in soft   120 80 12 rear in medium

svracing tirewarmers for 12in tires

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...