What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

wouldn't happen to carry old models on 2 perforated jackets? Looking at the Joe Rocket Blaster 4.0 (red, 50) and the Fieldsheer Razor (red, 48) on closeouts elsewhere but prefer to send you guys the business!

I don't have those jackets available to me anymore, sorry.

no problem, wanted to check with you guys first before I made a decision. Trying to find a perforated leather jacket under $200 for street riding to replace the one I sold in the 2pc suit set. IF you have other suggestions, I'm open ears

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im looking to get a engine guard for my 98 honda shadow tourer vt1100. I want highway pegs but no where to attach them. Engine guard would solve that. Saw one for around 200 and up. Want chrome to match the rest of the bike.

clear double bubble for 05 zx6r...track use if that matters at all.

Nate, let me know if a girl named Khanh gives you a call. Fiance may be trying to get a last minute bday gift for me.

Wouldn't that ruin the surprise? :p

Im looking to get a engine guard for my 98 honda shadow tourer vt1100. I want highway pegs but no where to attach them. Engine guard would solve that. Saw one for around 200 and up. Want chrome to match the rest of the bike.

Do you have a link to where you saw that item?

Do you carry clear alternatives brand tail lights and turn signals?

PMs on the way.

I would try on Monday. I have gotten in touch with Nate everytime I have called. or you could email him the list and he will send you a quote back. I have ordered a few things in the last month or so and the transactions were very smooth, the items arrived in a very timely manner, and Nate was awesome. I have told several people in the last 2 weeks to call Nate if they need anything. I'll be picking up a new jacket in the next few months and he will be getting my order. Thanks RD and Nate.