What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I want to let everyone know that Mike and @RidersDiscount took care of me and my sudden lack of gear situation. I had made an original order for some specific kit and when it arrived I didn't care for the cut. I explained my debacle with Mike and he said it was no big deal to send it back and start from scratch. So, I sent it back and ordered new kit. 

I ordered an Astars Wake Air jacket and pants, Andes V3 jacket and pants and an Arai XD4 helmet. The helmet and Andes jacket are still on their way (and Mike made me aware of this before I made the purchase), but everything else is here and was delivered quickly and undamaged by delivery goons. 

Top notch service, communication and pricing from the best vendor this site has ever seen. Do your part and buy whatever kit you can from these guys. They are amazing to deal with and make the lack of customer service culture seem irrelevant. I can't say enough good things about them. Many thanks!! 

• Beer 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just wanted to bump this thread and remind you all to buy your kit from these guys if you are able. All of my riding gear, with exception to my over-priced, ego-inflating BMW gear, has been purchased from RD. I just purchased new helmets for Isaac and his girlfriend for their impending motorcycle purchases this spring. I think Isaac is set on the Rebel500 and his gf is looking at baby Ninjas. My apprehension is high, but at least I know they'll be wearing quality Shoei lids. When it comes time to purchase the rest of their riding gear, I'll be knocking on RD's door once again. 

Just wanted to say thanks to them for always coming through for me when I need fresh gear. You guys rock. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@RidersDiscount

Price on helmets...

Size =XS

SCORPION WOMENS EXO-T510 EXOT 510 AZALEA FULL FACE HELMET

White/silver

• UPC: 0845468063606
  • MPN: T51-1312

Or