RidersDiscount

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, durk said:

Price on Roadsmart 3

120-70-17

190-50-17

Ever considered running at 190-55? The tip in is quicker and its a tad taller so it fixes the speedo discrepancy on most bikes. 

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

Ever considered running at 190-55? The tip in is quicker and its a tad taller so it fixes the speedo discrepancy on most bikes. 

I’ve heard other OR members speak of what you’re saying but I’m so used to the bike the way is now. I could see me tipping right into the asphalt with this quicker tip in you speak of. I probably should give it try at some point. 

2 minutes ago, durk said:

I’ve heard other OR members speak of what you’re saying but I’m so used to the bike the way is now. I could see me tipping right into the asphalt with this quicker tip in you speak of. I probably should give it try at some point. 

It made a world of difference on my heavy pig. Made the bike fell 200 lbs lighter going into a turn. I'll still run 190-50's too somtimes but when going from one to the other it's always a reminder of how different they are.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

It made a world of difference on my heavy pig. Made the bike fell 200 lbs lighter going into a turn. I'll still run 190-50's too sometimes but when going from one to the other it's always a reminder of how different they are.

Different tire models can have different tip in too since there's no std  profile or sidewall circumference specs  per tire size. 

That said, the profile changes when weight is on it anyway. I wonder if the radial belts  don't affect tip in as much as profile.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Shoei RF1200 Brilliant Yellow, medium.  Has to be to my house by next Friday so I can race Saturday and Sunday.  Please and thank you!

It's like... your trademark at this point.

17 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

It's like... your trademark at this point.

This will be #4...  well, 3rd 1200, had an 1100 before.  I'd get a yellow X14 if they made one.  Have a white X14 for the big bike stuff.

• Beer 1