What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

TJ,

normally i would just order direct from you guys but in this case I have a crapload of ebay bucks racked up so trying to offload some of it on this from your ebay store: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dainese-Mens-Street-Rocker-D-WP-Leather-Riding-Shoes/392050266743?hash=item5b48045277%3Am%3AmmLaaQfV5SfEZqErzGq03SQ&var=661005959316

I wear EU 42 for Sidi (on their old race boots vertigo corsa), should I order that size for the dainese?

thanks!

Jinu

• 3 weeks later...

How dark is the internal visor? Same as the smoked shield? I went with one without the internal since I occasionally hit the drag strip and they require SNELL, but I might look into one of these in the future. I hate the smoked screen at night so I got a transition visor - But in the middle of the day it doesn't get as dark as a true smoked screen. It's not really "the best" of both worlds. Internal is starting to look like my only option to combat the complete darkness of night time in the desert and the blazing AZ sun during the day.

• 3 weeks later...