What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

Can you shoot me a price for the Tourmaster Dri-Mesh gloves. Sz Large. They have some questionable reviews but for the the right price they might work for what I need. 

Edited by 2talltim

RST Mens Tractech Evo II Armored Leather Sport Motorcycle Riding Jacket - Size 50US/60EU   Color: Black

RST Mens Tractech Evo II Armored Leather Sport Motorcycle Riding Pants - Size 38US   Color: Black

Price and Availability?

15 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

RST Mens Tractech Evo II Armored Leather Sport Motorcycle Riding Jacket - Size 50US/60EU   Color: Black

RST Mens Tractech Evo II Armored Leather Sport Motorcycle Riding Pants - Size 38US   Color: Black

Price and Availability?

Both in stock.  The website pricing at $239 and $209 would be the best we could do on those currently (30% off)

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

I guess 180 or 190 would work depending on the profile you want. I was thinking about your SV.

180/55 is the same as 190/55 as far as profile goes. The 2nd number is the ratio of tire height vs width, so all 55 tires should technically be the same as far as profile goes, excluding small differences due to manufacturers running a little smaller/larger here and there. 

37 minutes ago, what said:

180/55 is the same as 190/55 as far as profile goes. The 2nd number is the ratio of tire height vs width, so all 55 tires should technically be the same as far as profile goes, excluding small differences due to manufacturers running a little smaller/larger here and there. 

The 190/55 will give you roughly 5-6mm more ride height in the back (190 x .55 = side wall height 104.5mm vs 180 x .55 = side wall height 99mm).  The actual shape of the 190 can also change a bit when it's put on a narrower rim.

We've run a bunch of different sizes from 180/55-190/60 on our 675 and it takes a bit of set up change between the different tires.   I personally always like the feel of the bike with the 180/55.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RidersDiscount said:

The 190/55 will give you roughly 5-6mm more ride height in the back (190 x .55 = side wall height 104.5mm vs 180 x .55 = side wall height 99mm).  The actual shape of the 190 can also change a bit when it's put on a narrower rim.

We've run a bunch of different sizes from 180/55-190/60 on our 675 and it takes a bit of set up change between the different tires.   I personally always like the feel of the bike with the 180/55.

Wellp, that'll teach me.

Really. I learned something. 

14 hours ago, snot said:

Do you have any suits (1 or 2 PC) with a 30" inseam?

The RST's have the shortest inseam of any suit, however in most sizes it would be equivalent to to a 31/32 inseam  (not actually that long as suit legs are cut short as they are designed to be in a tall boot.)