What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

Looking for some race boots and a back protector. Had some Alpinestar SMX-S (I think) for a while that fit well and were comfortable but the toe split out. I think they were like a 9.0-9.5. I ended up getting a pair of Sidi Vortice boots in the same size but they are about 1/2 to 1 size too small. They are kind of uncomfortable but that could be because of the size issue. Not really particular about brand but definitely want something that fits well and has some decent ankle protection. 

My current back protector is an old Knox I got for free. It's getting pretty haggard and the GF offered to buy me one for my birthday so I'd like to find an upgrade with good ventilation. 

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

RST MENS TRACTECH EVO RACE LEATHER GLOVES - Size XXL  Yellow

Also RST race Suit  I'm 6'1 220lbs - Not sure the size I'll need

The RST suit I got from RD was a 50US and I'm 6ft 250.  With back protector it's snug, so you'll likely be a 48 to be comfy

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

RST MENS TRACTECH EVO RACE LEATHER GLOVES - Size XXL  Yellow

Also RST race Suit  I'm 6'1 220lbs - Not sure the size I'll need

Only have the gloves left in black or red right now, but a new shipment should be in customs shortly.

Helmutt got you squared away on sizing and a 48/58 should give  you room for chest and back protector.  The 46/56 will probably be too snug to be considered comfortable.

On 6/9/2018 at 8:11 PM, Steve Butters said:

Got any women's mesh jackets on sale for cheap? And maybe a sizing chart lol... Think she's a small... Looking to spend as little as possible, she rides with me like once or twice a year 

Take a look here and let me know what looks good:

https://www.ridersdiscount.com/search/results?search_text=womens+mesh+jacket&order=relevance

On 6/6/2018 at 10:43 AM, RidersDiscount said:

Only have the gloves left in black or red right now, but a new shipment should be in customs shortly.

Helmutt got you squared away on sizing and a 48/58 should give  you room for chest and back protector.  The 46/56 will probably be too snug to be considered comfortable.

Okay, if you don''t have yellow in, can you PM me price for the black ones. Also include a separate price for a 48/58 RST Leather Suit

• 2 weeks later...