What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

45 minutes ago, cOoTeR said:

Mike and discount are great. In the past month I've bought a Shoei helmet with a transitions shield, 3 Ram Mounts and an air filter. They sold them to me at an unbeatable price. Thanks guys. 

You are welcome!

15 minutes ago, Casper said:

How about TechSpec Snakeskin tank pads for 2012 Daytona 675R? Or any other recommendations for tank pads/grips other than Stompgrip (hated those)? Thanks. 

We used to stock the Tech Spec's but we had a number of issues where the adhesive was done after a season.  The amount of time we spent doing warranty claims made it not worth it to sell the brand.  StompGrips are what we stick to now.  

5 hours ago, Casper said:

How about TechSpec Snakeskin tank pads for 2012 Daytona 675R? Or any other recommendations for tank pads/grips other than Stompgrip (hated those)? Thanks. 

Lasted Gavin one race weekend and done, back to Stomp. Stomp Grip is hands down the best. Not sure what you hate about it. Works perfectly

18 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Lasted Gavin one race weekend and done, back to Stomp. Stomp Grip is hands down the best. Not sure what you hate about it. Works perfectly

Funny enough, I had a problem with air bubbles and peeling. Would rather try something different. 

1 minute ago, Richard Joseph said:

Hey there. I'm a new rider. Just completed the msf course. I'm looking for a good deal on some boots and gloves. Definitely appreciate it

Welcome, glad you're on here.  TJ will help you find what you need.

13 hours ago, Richard Joseph said:

Hey there. I'm a new rider. Just completed the msf course. I'm looking for a good deal on some boots and gloves. Definitely appreciate it

Send me a PM with your budget for the gear and we will see what can be done.  If there is something specific you are looking for include that.

Well TJ picked up right where Mike left off. Called to order tires late yesterday afternoon. TJ said, they probably won’t go out until tomorrow because FedEx is here now for the pickups. Low and behold 20 minutes later I get an order update that my tires were on there way. They showed up tonight and are getting mounted tomorrow. Thanks TJ and RD, you guys are the best!

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 2