What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

20 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Can i get a quote on some First Gear Warm and Safe Heated Glove Liners?

Get the full gloves, liners suck. You end up having to get bigger gloves so they feel right..so you end up with liners and a set of gloves in your saddlebags. Just get the gloves and be done with it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Get the full gloves, liners suck. You end up having to get bigger gloves so they feel right..so you end up with liners and a set of gloves in your saddlebags. Just get the gloves and be done with it.

I cannot find anything that I like as well as my current gloves. Too much bulk. I ran non heated glove liners last year and didn't mind them. I am still searching for different gloves though.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

He want this kind of protection ....

59b0176442455_lrgscaleDurex20Extra20Safe201220Slightly20Thicker20Condoms20With20Extra20Lube.thumb.jpg.eb2c85a5afeb1fc11c0232be57b2541c.jpg

With this kind of feel....

trojanbareskin.jpg.e0bf15bc513d9d5476d7480fbbbe7674.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

He really has no clue what he is doing

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

I cannot find anything that I like as well as my current gloves. Too much bulk. I ran non heated glove liners last year and didn't mind them. I am still searching for different gloves though.

Pretty happy with these for the $...a bit bulky, but not bad.  They run a bit large.

http://www.thewarmingstore.com/gerbing-g3-gloves-12v.html

1 hour ago, Qman said:

Pretty happy with these for the $...a bit bulky, but not bad.  They run a bit large.

http://www.thewarmingstore.com/gerbing-g3-gloves-12v.html

Gerbing seemed to kind of disappear, not readily available through US supplier. Nice product though.

25 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

Gerbing seemed to kind of disappear, not readily available through US supplier. Nice product though.

They went through some 'issues'. Mr. Gerbing got bought out, new owners took production overseas...and made some crap for a year. But they stood behind it...brought production back to NC. Then there was some kind of legal battle, and now neither they nor Mr. Gerbing can use the Gerbings name. Forget what the new name is, and now they have changed the product line a ton.

It was so confusing I just gave up on them and hope what I got lasts until I die.

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

They went through some 'issues'. Mr. Gerbing got bought out, new owners took production overseas...and made some crap for a year. But they stood behind it...brought production back to NC. Then there was some kind of legal battle, and now neither they nor Mr. Gerbing can use the Gerbings name. Forget what the new name is, and now they have changed the product line a ton.

It was so confusing I just gave up on them and hope what I got lasts until I die.

True story.

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Looks like the new name "GYDE" is preparing for a re-launch.

http://gydesupply.com/

21 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yet now Gerbing.com is working again. Same as Gyde? Who the hell knows.  I bet MIKE does.

https://gerbing.com/

And the answer is they are the same people, Gerbing and Glyde.  Whois registration is the same, websites are hosted on the same server.

Non locking gas cap that fits my 08 Kawi C14. Prefer a Driven but will consider others. FYI some manufacturers will leave the 08 and 09 off of their fitment list but they should all be the same.

Edited by 2talltim

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

Non locking gas cap that fits my 08 Kawi C14. Prefer a Driven but will consider others. FYI some manufacturers will leave the 08 and 09 off of their fitment list but they should all be the same.

PM on the way, thanks.