What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

15 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Did you get anywhere with the availability of the Sena 10U replacements Mike? I'm in the same boat now too that others are in, mine is fucked. And Sena told me via email ETA of replacements  be available is unknown at this time, but they gave me RMA to return it. @RidersDiscount

PM sent.

15 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

Scorpion Exo AT950

PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Crashed the Wheelhouse yesterday. "Trail closed" sign was removed and top coat sealer was still wet in a shaded corner. Two of us hit the deck without warning. 

Well that sucks.

New helmet and condor trailer chock.  Currently (well until I bashed my head into the pavement in the mini, it did it's job!) wear a Bell Star, have liked the Shoei RF1200 in the past.  What do ya have that you're itching to get rid of, dont care about color.  Need this stuff here by next weekend...

Thanks!!

14 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

New helmet and condor trailer chock.  Currently (well until I bashed my head into the pavement in the mini, it did it's job!) wear a Bell Star, have liked the Shoei RF1200 in the past.  What do ya have that you're itching to get rid of, dont care about color.  Need this stuff here by next weekend...

Thanks!!

PM sent, thanks!

On 8/14/2017 at 6:20 PM, jacobhawkins said:

Clearly Mike is awesome.  No need to say that again, but damn that guy gets the deals!  Thanks man!

Agreed. The new sprockets and chain he sent are on the bike so I get to ride again. 

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1