What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys sell TechSpec snake skin?  I'm pretty sure I need the generic, cut-it-yourself kit unless they recently started making pre-cut kits for an '01 Suzuki Bandit.

Thanks!

Edited by MSerfozo

18 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

$1,000,000 USD transferred to my back account. Please and thank you.

Done. I will just need an initial deposit into our account to make sure it works. :crazy:

• Upvote 1

Longshot, but I'm thinking about doing a track day on the 15th and I would love to find a cheap set of leathers that will protect me but not break the bank, in case I don't have enough fun to keep doing track days.....

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, OsuMj said:

Longshot, but I'm thinking about doing a track day on the 15th and I would love to find a cheap set of leathers that will protect me but not break the bank, in case I don't have enough fun to keep doing track days.....

I hope you are ready for the track pipe.....

11 hours ago, OsuMj said:

PM sent. :D

Looking for a pair of boots that would be good for track days as well as a 500 mile day on the road. The Joe Rocket ballistic boots I currently have are developing a hole in the sole. I like those boots but think there are probably better options for the track. 

21 minutes ago, durk said:

Looking for a pair of boots that would be good for track days as well as a 500 mile day on the road. The Joe Rocket ballistic boots I currently have are developing a hole in the sole. I like those boots but think there are probably better options for the track. 

My supertech-r's are so comfy.....

23 minutes ago, durk said:

PM on the way!

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

My supertech-r's are so comfy.....

I'm too cheap to buy those. Maybe if I come down with the track addiction you have I'll spring for more expensive boots. Btw you told me to let you know when I was going to Mid O. I signed up for this coming Tuesday. 

Mike @RidersDiscount hooked me up with a pair of boots that I think will be good and he gave them to me at an amazing price. Somebody posted on the forum that if you don't check with Mike you're throwing your money away. I have found that to be true. Riders Discount has unbeatable prices. Thanks Mike. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, durk said:

Mike @RidersDiscount hooked me up with a pair of boots that I think will be good and he gave them to me at an amazing price. Somebody posted on the forum that if you don't check with Mike you're throwing your money away. I have found that to be true. Riders Discount has unbeatable prices. Thanks Mike. 

Thanks for kind words!

7 hours ago, durk said:

I'm too cheap to buy those. Maybe if I come down with the track addiction you have I'll spring for more expensive boots. Btw you told me to let you know when I was going to Mid O. I signed up for this coming Tuesday. 

Nice man! Have fun! Track should be decent with all the bikes running bike lines this weekend. I am not able to attend unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get anywhere with the availability of the Sena 10U replacements Mike? I'm in the same boat now too that others are in, mine is fucked. And Sena told me via email ETA of replacements  be available is unknown at this time, but they gave me RMA to return it. @RidersDiscount

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

Price on an Alpinestars Andes V2 Drystar Jacket?

43 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

PM sent, thanks!

send him the price of the TM Advance too, he will be more than tempted :lol: