Contour HD from Amazon for $89

ohdaho

so I was bummed about not being able to get in on the gopro deal on woot the other day.

On the contents list it says flat surface mount. Can anyone tell me what that means? double sided sticky tape, suction cup, ???

This seems to be a very good deal on this camera. It makes me wonder why would they drop the price so much, are they doing away with this line?

so I was bummed about not being able to get in on the gopro deal on woot the other day.

On the contents list it says flat surface mount. Can anyone tell me what that means? double sided sticky tape, suction cup, ???

This seems to be a very good deal on this camera. It makes me wonder why would they drop the price so much, are they doing away with this line?

Doubt they are getting rid of the line its their new camera line and Amazon did a fire sale like two months ago on the contour hd for like 95. I like mine and the video quality is pretty great. The mounts kinda sucks but I got the suction cup mount and it hold up pretty well. I have not yet tried it on the bike till next season but I've tried the suction on some glass and it won't move an inch.

How is the sound on these? I like hearing my bike and not the wind so if the sound is good I may grab one of these.

You can still hear the wind and a bit of you're bike as well but not by much. As long as the camera is behind the windscreen on the tank you should be ok that's why I bought the suction cup mount try try out different mount spots.

sound sucks compared to the GoPro and I had mine mounted in the idential location as my GoPro. My gopro is also the old SD kind and it limited the wind well and picked up lots of engine and trans noise which would be my preference

• 2 weeks later...