“Don’t Be Fooled”: The Indefinite Detention Bill DOES Apply to American Citizens

Casper

Define terrorist. Great Britain did. They grouped Occupy protestors with domestic terrorists. http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=86559

So? They don't work, evidently, with all that time to protest, so they aren't really contributing members of society.

If you could scrape every molecule of deoderant off of those hippies it wouldn't amount to a half stick of a travel-sized bar of Degree.

Might as well lock 'em up.

:trolldad:

So? They don't work, evidently, with all that time to protest, so they aren't really contributing members of society.

If you could scrape every molecule of deoderant off of those hippies it wouldn't amount to a half stick of a travel-sized bar of Degree.

Might as well lock 'em up.

:trolldad:

As much as I disagree with 99% of what they have to say, I certainly don't think they should be labeled as terrorists. Just hippies. :lol:

I like where this is going... this, along with all the other political propaganda (If you see something, say something-campaign)

if_you_see.jpg

So I guess, no one should piss me off, because I'm just one phone call away from getting your civil rights violated, ass raped, and indefinitely detained at my whim.

I just have to call before you do... :devil:

So I guess, no one should piss me off, because I'm just one phone call away from getting your civil rights violated, ass raped, and indefinitely detained at my whim.

I just have to call before you do... :devil:

this statement reminds me of back in the day when people were burning witches....all it took was one person saying someone was a witch and they would get killed...before killing them, they tortured them to give up names of other witches, who were then also killed etc....makes a ton of sense, right?