Triumph 675 Battery Removal

Saacattack

Anyone with a Triumph 675 know how to remove the battery? Mine is a 07, which I'm assuming they will pretty much be all the same, except for battery size from my understanding. I don't have an owners manual and with winter rolling around the corner, I don't have much time to sit outside and figure it out on my own. I've looked online(triumph675.net (don't seem to be as helpful like OR fam) and elsewhere) and no one really specifies how to do it. Where as, with my 05 636 I had, it was a piece of cake to find shit lol

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!

BTW after you put the battery back in change out one or two of the bolts that hold the battery box to the subframe with a longer bolt. (it will bottom out against the inside of the subframe) Now, that you have that excess bolt threads showing inside of the battery box above the battery, you can use that as a hook to hang your helmet from when you park you bike.

from owners manual

The seat lock is located on the left hand side of the battery tray, in line with the footrest mounting rail. To remove the seat, insert the ignition key into the seat lock and turn it anti-clockwise while pressing down on the rear of the seat. This will release the seat from its lock and allow it to be slid rearwards for the complete removal from the motorcycle.