New Guy

KoyPrez

Wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Im Koy, I live in Tallmadge,OHIO...I ride a 01' cbr929rr, own a cbr600f2, and currently building a custom chopper. I love riding mostly through the valley and touring on long distances.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Idk what the troll is talking about, tallmadge is miles from the valley and actually contains the highest point in summit co.

and I quote....

I love riding mostly through the valley and touring on long distances.

I was joking. In the summer my evening rides during the week are almost always in the Valley (hence the troll face) since its so close to me. I wouldn't consider the highest point in Summit County "in the valley" since its about 3 miles down the road (a very straight and boring one at that) from where I live and only 1/3 the way to the valley from my place ;)

and I quote....

I was joking. In the summer my evening rides during the week are almost always in the Valley (hence the troll face) since its so close to me. I wouldn't consider the highest point in Summit County "in the valley" since its about 3 miles down the road (a very straight and boring one at that) from where I live and only 1/3 the way to the valley from my place ;

Yes 18 is a boring road. I can't believe that between the time I read his post and the time I replied I forgot him mentioning the valley....and I gave up the marijuana like 7 years ago.

Yes 18 is a boring road. I can't believe that between the time I read his post and the time I replied I forgot him mentioning the valley....and I gave up the marijuana like 7 years ago.

:lol:

unless the sign lies, i'm pretty sure the highest point in Summit County isn't on 18, its on Broadview Rd in Richfield