FS AR-7 Expolorer Scout .22LR

buildit

AR7.jpg

Neat little break down camping gun that the PO decided to destroy so he could try to make a flash surpressor for a .22 cal rifle. :rolleyes: Only glitch is the mag has to really be pushed in or it jams when ejecting the round. Would make a fun gift for someone looking for a varmint gun or kid who wants to think he is james bond. ;) $75 OBO I don't use it because it's a bit small for me compared to the Model 60.

Edited by buildit

The ss steal pipe on the end can come off. Probably better than showing the threaded tip of the barrel he planned to screw the suppressor onto. It if just for looks and only suppresses the need to realize how stupid people can be. :lol:

The ss steal pipe on the end can come off. Probably better than showing the threaded tip of the barrel he planned to screw the suppressor onto. It if just for looks and only suppresses the need to realize how stupid people can be. :lol:

Threaded barrels are allowed. Making something like that and threading it on to a barrel no matter how well it works is a big NO NO with the ATF.

A friendly warning has been given, do whatever the hell you like but dont go crying about it later.

Threaded barrels are allowed. Making something like that and threading it on to a barrel no matter how well it works is a big NO NO with the ATF.

A friendly warning has been given, do whatever the hell you like but dont go crying about it later.

Well, no matter it's sold. :D Family friendly picture replacing bad photos just in case. :)

Edited by buildit

• 2 weeks later...
there's nothing wrong with a "fake can" places sell them all the time. as long as it doesn't actually suppress the sound, right?

Sounds logical to me, but since when has any government agency ever show logic or even common sense?:rolleyes:

there's nothing wrong with a "fake can" places sell them all the time. as long as it doesn't actually suppress the sound, right?

Wrong.. Fake cans are legal assuming they are made as such. A average backyard citizen trying to say its a "fake" can will end up with his/her ass in a heap of trouble with the ATF very quickly.

It basically goes like this. If you make something that threads onto a barrel, you are most likely violating the rules and face possible repercussions.

Andy contacted me and is still interested but as I tried to explain to him I'd like to sell it by this weekend. But given he's first in line I wanna do the right thing and provide him the best possible chance. However, if he can't make it down to buy it this weekend I'll open it to first here with the $$$.

i definitely want this, but there is zero chance i can get down this weekend. if Luke wants it gone this weekend i guess its back up for sale, sorry we couldn't make this work bud...glws! :-)

I'm sorry to hear that but this will be the third weekend so I hope you understand. So idodishez, how far from the Springfield / London area are you? :rolleyes: