Pot Holes and Other Road Hazards, Post Them Here!!!!!

Casper

Halloween is coming upon us shortly..watch where ya ride..spirits are in the air coming to get you....

DSC_0089-2.jpg

Most of ya wont get this Halloween treat:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3OXqRciinw&feature=PlayList&p=DFA605AE73270C81&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=112

So watch out for this hazzard.........:eek::eek:

• 4 months later...
Seems like all surface streets are now fucked. Kinda sad the last time this thread was updated was back in october.

Yeah all of Dayton is pretty bad this winter. Gonna suck with all the gravel come spring. That is if we ever get a spring.

Don't know if this was posted, but Sunbury Road from Morse Road to Airport Drive. There are a ton of pot holes on both sides of the street. Be careful, tons of loose asphault and dirt.

Just a suggestion/question.. is there a way to have a Google map showing these bad areas? I know as this thread continues to grow, we might be repeating some locations. Also this would be a great way to visualize our routes in one location.

This might be a great new feature for the new Ohio-Rides website.

Ok all I know is west of Covington KY on RT 8 there is gravel on the road..one of our Yamaha XS1100 riders went down wednsday..leg broken in two places,broken collar bone and ten broken ribs.Still in ICU at University Hospital till tuesday due to bruised lungs.Send prayers or vibes his way thanks...

If you go on 270 between Easton and E. Broad stay in the slow lanes to avoid pot holes. There might be one pot hole in the slow lanes to look out for but I've been riding slow lanes for the past month and a half and haven't had my car dip into anything.

I have to say, I was in Columbus this past weekend. Those are the worst roads I have seen in years!! OMG I cant believe how bad the roads were. I wouldnt be surprised if my truck is now in need of an alignment. Does the city get a kick back from all the alignments done? If so, then I would understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviving the dead!

Some people have talked of riding Girdled rd. in Concord/ Leroy area. I was on it on my way to work and there are cinders all thru the first two turns going down to the bridge on the good section, heading east of rt.608. If you ride the road you'll know exactly where I'm talking about. It's bad or I wouldn't have posted about it. I was Thinking how happy I am to be behind two cars. Could have been disastrous!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic