2001 Suzuki SV650 Streetfighter

ama146

2001 Suzuki SV650 for sale. It has an aftermarket exhaust (ART) that sounds awesome. It also has an Ohlins shock. Only thing wrong with it is the shift lever tip is broken off, but the bike is still perfectly rideable. It has a Vapor gauge but needs re-wired. Very simple, I just don't have the time to do it.

Bike runs great and is a blast, but I am getting off the street for now. Everywhere I go I get compliments on it, it is a real head turner.

Clean and clear title in hand.

Asking $2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJNy9nUGbh8

2011-07-21_12-50-06_311.jpg

2012-01-21_15-23-10_476.jpg

2012-01-21_15-22-52_625-1.jpg

2012-01-21_15-23-21_93.jpg

2012-01-21_15-23-01_851.jpg

2012-01-21_15-23-31_827.jpg

2011-07-21_12-50-06_311.jpg

Edited by ama146

I can check if his name was Matt but I'm not sure. And it has been and is currently posted on craigslist.

I'm almost positive its the same bike. He's a member here (not very active) and his gf is also a member who is active (read: mouthy, just joking Holly if you read this :p )

From the last time I saw it and rode with him when he had it, bike is solid and looks awesome even better in person. Pretty damn good price too

I was wondering what happened to it. It doesn't look like the sliders are on it.. Maybe he dropped it?

Nvm I saw the bigger picture..

It is a great bike.. I'm glad he sold it though, the exhaust sounded better than mine :D

Brian you're a funny guy, Id slap you if I condoned hitting women.. ;)

Edited by hollywood3586

Yea, Holly's not all that great at keeping track of time. :D It defintely wasn't last year when he sold it, it was towards the end of this past summer. Holly lives in her own little world most of the time.

You shut your mouth Milicia!! Lol

Hey an honest mistake.. Whateve, I was thinking of the Z. :asshat:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...