Saturday Ride: 11/5/11 Temp~60

NinjaDoc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey link u have some route suggestions? Last time we were thinking of doing a route to finish 646 and 151 completely and that can be done in 3.5 hours and that gets almost every one back home before 5

Since we plan late start like 11:30 some route in the 3-3.5 hour range will be ideal I guess, but always fun to keep riding more if it's good route :D

I am in! The old RZ don't like the cold but Hell lets do it. Where we meeting again? <<<<<<< I suffer from CRS

hey will be nice to meet ya hunter, we are meeting at bolivar diary queen, its right of the exit to bolivar from 77

I might be down for some of this.. but it will depend on that other website that I'm not allowed to discuss on this board. Those guys get upset if I cheat on them with the likes of you scooter trash.

u know that we are starting around 11:30 am right

I'm supposed to take my 5 year old nephew to the Lego store.... I wanna ride though.

Lego stores are open till like 9pm in the mall!

He is coming, no question about getting lost, just which one would give more bang(twist) for the buck(ride) that's all.

On map 646 151 looks more twisty don't know real life

I wanna bang...oh wait. By the map it does look like its more twisty, they only question is are they real twists or just slight direction changes (curves). I don't remember riding too many roads that NE so I'm down for whatever; make it a coin flip if you have to