Got my new vanity plate in the mail today...

Josh1234

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, with the veteran tag, because I have Navy pride.

For those that don't know, the Yamaha YZF600R is called a "Thundercat" in European markets, instead of the letter/number designation. And mine is a 2004 :)

Yes, I'm a dork for doing stuff like this... the Vet tag is really to maybe get me out of ticket one day, the tag itself is just to be fun :)

Fun side note... I couldn't order zero-four-c-a-t because zero-four isn't a vanity plate... it's out there somewhere. I had to order the letter "o" then a four. Just can't tell the difference :cool:

Those that like vanity plates because they're fun... rep it up :)

Bump for a dead thread!  I never got around to posting up the vanity plate for my '03 Ninja 500... See attached.

And yet again, I get another vanity plate. :)

post-13328-0-19038700-1408483720_thumb.j

Plates that tell year and make of vehicle are pretty fucking lame... Just saying... Just like plates on a vette that say "01vette"... Obviously it's a vette.. No need to tell us... Just throwing that out there

Shut up desert boy.

Plates that tell year and make of vehicle are pretty fucking lame... Just saying... Just like plates on a vette that say "01vette"... Obviously it's a vette.. No need to tell us... Just throwing that out there

Guess I'm lame then, done it for every bike I've owned. And retards still called my TL a busa :lol: never did understand that but it happend a lot.

Corvettes are pretty recognizable.  YZF600R's aren't quite as popular.  Also, they weren't known as "Thundercats" here, only in Europe.  So you have to be "in the know" to realize what it is AND know that it's the Euro name.  

Just throwin' it back :)

(What's your plate say, Mr. king of cool? :))

• 2 weeks later...

i had this on my ninja for a while.

UidOEppl.jpg

So YOU'RE the one that took the first thing I tried, hahaha.

I passed a pair of Duc riders today on I-480, and the guy in back had "DEZMO" as his plate.

Edited by Josh1234